You vs Me

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
I used to like CHruch but now one likes me there. It is because I dress up like the joker,
drink lot of alcohol, love to gamble. and I love money..
all things the bible hates.

ha ha aha ha ah ahaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!
If nobody ever told you about the Bible would you still believe in a higher power ?
I always have believed ina higher power. I grew up around goon ass mothafuckas bro. My family pushed religion stupid tough on me. But I never cleaved to it. I hated hearing about God just as much as any of you on here. Only time I went to church was for weddings or baptisms. I never actually read the bible till a couple years ago.

But I have ALWAYS acknowledged that there is a higher power than I. Niggas who have killed people, robbed all their life; did years of their life in prison would talk to ME about God. I listen to what my older homies talk about. I got homies who studied the bible or the quran while doing more years than how old I was when I talked to them.

I believed in God even when I didn't read the bible. Now that I actually understand what it talks about, you see me writing on here willingly exposing myself to your questions because I know, that that book is truth. The doctrines that the church/s push is all to their benifit, not for the person its intended to help. The only nation in church is the Donation.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
I believe there are spirits, and higher beings out there. But the bible
didn't tell us everything.. you have to read other books to start to understand..
then again maybe all the ghosts were just in our heads.
Damn right, there are lots of books that go into detail about lots of topics not mentioned in the bible. I have my Apocratha. I read every book related to the bible I can, and take those not canonical books and take them with a grain of salt. Shemagh on my, face, missing like Maccabees

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
If nobody ever told you about the Bible would you still believe in a higher power ?
Have you ever given it a chance and read it for shits and giggles? I used to read the Apocolypse chapter as a kid cuz I thought it was crazy and I wanted to know "how the world would end" it all has deeper meanings once you read the whole book and understand what is supposed to be what. I'm not saying to believe it if your gonna read it. I would recommend it. Trust me, its a good read 😂

Props: mouth_my_nuts

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
I always have believed ina higher power. I grew up around goon ass mothafuckas bro. My family pushed religion stupid tough on me. But I never cleaved to it. I hated hearing about God just as much as any of you on here. Only time I went to church was for weddings or baptisms. I never actually read the bible till a couple years ago.

But I have ALWAYS acknowledged that there is a higher power than I. Niggas who have killed people, robbed all their life; did years of their life in prison would talk to ME about God. I listen to what my older homies talk about. I got homies who studied the bible or the quran while doing more years than how old I was when I talked to them.

I believed in God even when I didn't read the bible. Now that I actually understand what it talks about, you see me writing on here willingly exposing myself to your questions because I know, that that book is truth. The doctrines that the church/s push is all to their benifit, not for the person its intended to help. The only nation in church is the Donation.

I'm glad you brought this up because I had a feeling you was tied in with the homeboys. I grew up around a different kind but they held similar beliefs. My family believes in a higher power and most of my friends do too. From my experience with ppl religious beliefs are passed on from parents to children. Same way with gang members & their OGs. I call it willful ignorance. Using logic and having an open mind is how I approach the Bible topic.

I see no issue with holding a belief of a higher power , the Bible is where the issue lies. Huge contradictions, logical fallacies, 46 edits (KJV) , misinterpretations, inaccurate timelines, etc.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
I'm glad you brought this up because I had a feeling you was tied in with the homeboys. I grew up around a different kind but they held similar beliefs. My family believes in a higher power and most of my friends do too. From my experience with ppl religious beliefs are passed on from parents to children. Same way with gang members & their OGs. I call it willful ignorance. Using logic and having an open mind is how I approach the Bible topic.

I see no issue with holding a belief of a higher power , the Bible is where the issue lies. Huge contradictions, logical fallacies, 46 edits (KJV) , misinterpretations, inaccurate timelines, etc.
If you have the patience to read it and question every single part and compare different commentaries, reference it to the hebrew; that's what I did on blue letter bible, to see which makes more sense. Overall, read it. The bible is not what people make it out to be. Its not about love and peace and lets hug shit. The bible is super deep. Have you read a complete book of it?

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
If you have the patience to read it and question every single part and compare different commentaries, reference it to the hebrew; that's what I did on blue letter bible, to see which makes more sense. Overall, read it. The bible is not what people make it out to be. Its not about love and peace and lets hug shit. The bible is super deep. Have you read a complete book of it?
I'm familiar with how dark the original Bible (Hebrew & Greek versions) are. I don't remember every verse of 1611 KJV but I remember most of the story. Ive never read the Dead Sea scrolls. I'm not an atheist but logic prevents me from holding a belief based on the Biblical god.

Why is it so important to you that I or we should read it and base a belief off of it ?

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
I'm familiar with how dark the original Bible (Hebrew & Greek versions) are. I don't remember every verse of 1611 KJV but I remember most of the story. Ive never read the Dead Sea scrolls. I'm not an atheist but logic prevents me from holding a belief based on the Biblical god.

Why is it so important to you that I or we should read it and base a belief off of it ?
Its not important to me, its just that I notice most people who chose to speak on the bible never actually read it. And the topics I like talking about are super deep or "sacrilegious" to some. And if you arnt too familiar with that book or a specific prophecy, I can't hold that conversation since you dont know what I mean or am going with it

CreepinOnAhComeUP

not working is cool
Jun 13, 2018
Some small town in America
The thing is it's not the fear of God but jail that made me calm down when I was younger.
If there was no law, a lot of people would be dead now. And I would be rich.

Why do people find God until they are locked up? They didn't need the bible to tell
them serious crimes would get them locked up for years.

You wanna know the best part of the bible? it's when Noah gets drunk!
Oh no they never talk about that. But that one of the best parts!
ha ah ah aha ha ah ah ahaaaaaaa

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
The thing is it's not the fear of God but jail that made me calm down when I was younger.
If there was no law, a lot of people would be dead now. And I would be rich.

Why do people find God until they are locked up? They didn't need the bible to tell
them serious crimes would get them locked up for years.

You wanna know the best part of the bible? it's when Noah gets drunk!
Oh no they never talk about that. But that one of the best parts!
ha ah ah aha ha ah ah ahaaaaaaa
If you were living in places where the law of God is what dictates your outcome you wouldn't want to step on ANYONES toes. The whole town would stone your ass. And actually that story is something that sets up the Israelites enemies so yes it is talked about, especially around my circle of people I talk about this with.

Most people confuse the story of Noah with Lot. Noah got drunk and his youngest son Ham had sex with his mom. Ham was around the pre flood times so he was around all that shit that got everybody else drowned. Consequently Hams son with his mom, Canaan is cursed because of this. The canaanites are seen as scum to them.

The daughters of Lot were the ones who made it out of Sodom and Gamorah, alone with Lot since their mom turned around and got turned to a pillar of salt, right. The daughters assumed they were the last ones on the earth. They got their dad drunk and had sex with him in order to keep his "seed." A lot of people turn to this to say God told them to do that. It never says that, on the other hand the offspring, the moabites and ammorites are never to be allowed into the congregation.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
If you were living in places where the law of God is what dictates your outcome you wouldn't want to step on ANYONES toes. The whole town would stone your ass. And actually that story is something that sets up the Israelites enemies so yes it is talked about, especially around my circle of people I talk about this with.

Most people confuse the story of Noah with Lot. Noah got drunk and his youngest son Ham had sex with his mom. Ham was around the pre flood times so he was around all that shit that got everybody else drowned. Consequently Hams son with his mom, Canaan is cursed because of this. The canaanites are seen as scum to them.

The daughters of Lot were the ones who made it out of Sodom and Gamorah, alone with Lot since their mom turned around and got turned to a pillar of salt, right. The daughters assumed they were the last ones on the earth. They got their dad drunk and had sex with him in order to keep his "seed." A lot of people turn to this to say God told them to do that. It never says that, on the other hand the offspring, the moabites and ammorites are never to be allowed into the congregation.
The sodomites were known to be bullies , fuck shit up torture & rape , being especially mean to poor folks. The story of lot seems odd to me especially offering his daughters to be raped.

There’s a version where they gang rape and beat up a woman all night & then cut her into 12 pieces and send them all over Israel.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
The sodomites were known to be bullies , fuck shit up torture & rape , being especially mean to poor folks. The story of lot seems odd to me especially offering his daughters to be raped.

There’s a version where they gang rape and beat up a woman all night & then cut her into 12 pieces and send them all over Israel.
I feel you, he offered his daughters up so that they wouldnt touch or do harm to the men/angels/messengers that were going to Sodom. There's some things on that story that people don't question too. Like how were their daughters virgins but married? When marrage is through sex (gen.25 last verse) . when you see Virgin means just young woman in the hebrew and the words they used for a virgin was "hadent known man". You can then question (my mentality) if the Virgin Mary was in fact a virgin or just a young woman. (Once you/if you know about that topic we can have a good ass conversation on the virgin Mary)

That woman you're talking about is a different story thats in Judges 19.. That event lead up to a big ass war because of that too. Some people say its for his honor, but I think its some deeper meaning. There's also israelite law that cleared him for doing that, even tho its fucked up. This event stirred up hella shit in the story at that point.

The story of Lot IS fucked up. But thats the thing the bible talks about the good the bad and the UGLY. In Islam, they dont even have the story of Lot because its "disrespect" to say that that happened. The bible didnt omit it like how they did, if it happened; it happened.

Look up the story of Dinah, the tribe of Israel's sister in Genesis chapter 34. That was wild too.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
I feel you, he offered his daughters up so that they wouldnt touch or do harm to the men/angels/messengers that were going to Sodom. There's some things on that story that people don't question too. Like how were their daughters virgins but married? When marrage is through sex (gen.25 last verse) . when you see Virgin means just young woman in the hebrew and the words they used for a virgin was "hadent known man". You can then question (my mentality) if the Virgin Mary was in fact a virgin or just a young woman. (Once you/if you know about that topic we can have a good ass conversation on the virgin Mary)

That woman you're talking about is a different story thats in Judges 19.. That event lead up to a big ass war because of that too. Some people say its for his honor, but I think its some deeper meaning. There's also israelite law that cleared him for doing that, even tho its fucked up. This event stirred up hella shit in the story at that point.

The story of Lot IS fucked up. But thats the thing the bible talks about the good the bad and the UGLY. In Islam, they dont even have the story of Lot because its "disrespect" to say that that happened. The bible didnt omit it like how they did, if it happened; it happened.

Look up the story of Dinah, the tribe of Israel's sister in Genesis chapter 34. That was wild too.
There is some words & phrases/verses in the Bible that were either considered not translatable to English or lost in translation. An example would be the word for sex/rape/molest. Im under the impression Virgin Mary was not a virgin. The translation for virgin is to be born without sin or something along those lines. I don't remember the story of Dinah, but I'll look it up tomorrow & refresh my memory.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
There is some words & phrases/verses in the Bible that were either considered not translatable to English or lost in translation. An example would be the word for sex/rape/molest. Im under the impression Virgin Mary was not a virgin. The translation for virgin is to be born without sin or something along those lines. I don't remember the story of Dinah, but I'll look it up tomorrow & refresh my memory.
mouth_my_nuts @mouth_my_nuts *My bad forgot to post the hebrew words
Sex= "went in unto" Bow/Bo
Rape/molest = "defile" Gaal

"Virgin" in the hebrew is Almah meaning young woman or "of age."

Yea that story is pretty crazy. Let me know what you think

Last edited: