You think all Atlanta has to offer is OutKast, Snap and Crunk?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 29, 2006
Do you?

or are you just sleepin on T-Rock?

imo one of the coldest ever, he is ridicliously underrated and has a ridiclious flow and is a impeccable lyricist

don't believe me, believe the majority of his catalogue, get at me if you want material

T-Rock My-space
http://www.myspace.com/trock420

discuss

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Shit I aint sleepin on T-Rock for shit. I been up on him for a minute now. I gotta say he has one of the sickest deliveries, I just can't get in to like 3/4 of his beats. I got all his albums, including the underground ones, I love 99% of his spits but only like 1/4 of his beats. Fucking frustrating as hell.

Mar 29, 2006
satherp5 said:
Shit I aint sleepin on T-Rock for shit. I been up on him for a minute now. I gotta say he has one of the sickest deliveries, I just can't get in to like 3/4 of his beats. I got all his albums, including the underground ones, I love 99% of his spits but only like 1/4 of his beats. Fucking frustrating as hell.
i feel you on that one.

Dec 26, 2005
another heavily slept on ATL nigga be KILLER MIKE! honestly I rate him REALLY HIGH when it comes to this rap game. He just goes OFF DA DOME ON "BAD DAY WORST DAY" DAMN! IS WHUT I SAID WHEN I HEARD THIS! DAMN! love it when he kinda disses him self "if addidas didnt do me right its back to nike's" if yall think im trippin go peep that right their. he aint called killer mike fo nothing cuz nigga be killin tha mic.

Jul 7, 2002
I just produced a couple of tracks that this cat CMOB from Indiana did with TRock...shit's fire. I was my first time reallly hearing him and I was damn impressed.

Mar 29, 2006
BinGone said:
another heavily slept on ATL nigga be KILLER MIKE! honestly I rate him REALLY HIGH when it comes to this rap game. He just goes OFF DA DOME ON "BAD DAY WORST DAY" DAMN! IS WHUT I SAID WHEN I HEARD THIS! DAMN! love it when he kinda disses him self "if addidas didnt do me right its back to nike's" if yall think im trippin go peep that right their. he aint called killer mike fo nothing cuz nigga be killin tha mic.
I fully agree witchu i been sayin Mike the best MC out for a minute... i'm fiendin for a new album

Sep 26, 2003
ill say this. i dig t-rock. of course i know more about underground rap furthr than just the local shit like crime mob was. but lotta people i know round here have not even heard of t-rock. and besides i dont think they would dig his style as much as jeezy or t.i. right now. with the catchy dope boy verses. but yeah i agree that t-rock hella underrated!!!

Feb 5, 2005

I AGREE DAT T-ROC COULD USE BETTA PRODUCTION...

BUT I ALSO GIVE HIM EVEN MORE CREDIT CUZ OF HIZ LYRICISM...

HE MAKEz DA PRODUCTION HE FUKz WIT LOOK BETTA...

I ALWAYz LOOK FORWARD 2 NEW SHIT FRUM HIM...

- GEEzUz

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Y-Soulja said:
What about Stat Quo?
What the hell is "Stat Quo"?

Anyway I know I said I didn't like 3/4 of his beats but I'm listening to track 7 called "Mary Jane" on the album "Conspiracy Theory". If you never heard T-Rock before I strongly recommend you download this song or just buy the album. The shit is sick as fuck, and really shows how tight T-Rock can be if he just had heated beats.

Oh shit another cut ya'll gotta check out is track 6 on Rock Solid:4-20 called "So Hi". Another banger right there.

May 27, 2006
i dont like his voice even if his part on the prophet posse: body parts album is killin it
also back in the days when he was with paul & juicy i liked him the last from all the posse members
i think his first solo: conspiracy theory got some tight beats and feats but i cant listen to it often cause is voice is terrible in my opinion

but i do like some georgia rappers too
first i would name the 2 untouchablez cds, straight fire both of them
also a great release fo me s the second cmp album
then fo sure all the ghetto mafia stuff and this crazy craze: street life cd

and also check out this lil duke album that meisterpimp but up in the request thread reallly tight ga shit

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
Pastor Troy presented this one cat i forget his name. The cd was like a comic book cover and shit...it was a pretty tight cd. i wish i could remember the name of it because i wanna get it again. i remember every track started off with a voice mail.

any of this shit ring a bell to anyone?