You Spin Me Round

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
I really would like to see Dope. Bands actually really good, but seems so underrated.
I'd like to also see Spineshank.

I'm seeing Slipknot, Trivium, and Coheed in less than a week. Don't like Coheed. Trivium seems pretty good.

Nov 15, 2007
dope is trash, there first album was mediocre at best... and slipknot is ok, i dont own any of their albums... i used to have the first one when it came out like 10 years ago but they seem to regress then progress... too many lil fagots love slipknot and will bash your opinion no matter what to if you dont like slipknot which is disgusting...

thats why you got to love metal, there are so many different types of metal... theres atleast one type everyone likes...

slipknot live prolly would be sick though, hopefully a nasty pit

May 24, 2002
Brutality
Cannibal Corpse
Repulsion
Lividity
Grave
God Macabre
Bolt Thrower
Gorement
Fornicator
Severe Torture
Immolation
Jungle Rot
Lust of Decay
Sarcofago
General Surgery
Hellhammer
Conqueror
Tyrant
Obscurity
Autopsy
Obituary
Carnage
Megaslaughter
Flesh
Entombed
Paganizer
Viscera Infest
Vomit Remnants
Hail of Bullets
Dismember
Necrophobic
Carcass
Viral Load
Napalm Death
Nile
Unleashed
Deeds of Flesh
Exhumed
Witch Tomb
Von
Ribspreader
Asphyx

>

everything else that was posted

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
Wednesday 13 > Dope and Slipknot.

Are you kidding? Murderdolls and Wednesday 13 might as well be the same band. Neither are very good. They play pretty good, but the content is somewhat shit.

Jew, you're comparing bands that don't even remotely get put in the same genre as Slipknot or anyone really except the shit you named.. Are you talking Chris Barnes CC?

Slipknot live was pretty crazy. Trivium came up first and hyped people up, but Coheed killed the momentum. People went fucking insane when Slipknot opened with (Sic). It's just nonstop hardcore metal. They rarely took breaks and played at least 9 or 10 songs then came back out for an encore of 3 more songs. Ending with the song Surfacing. They play more of their older music than they do the new. They only played two songs off the new album. Rest was off the other albums. Clown and Sid Wilson are fucking hilarious to watch. They do all kinds of stupid shit while up on stage.

Corey - Sid Wilson

Sid Wilson

Clown

Jim Root

Sid hanging off the Precussion set while the Clown played

I was in the very front to the right. It was probably the best spot considering Sid and Clown spent most of their time there fucking around. I pretty much saw all of the band up close except Paul and Craig. I saw Joey Jordison at the end up close when he was throw his drumsticks into the crowd.

All in all they put on a really great stage show.

Now it's onward to Las Vegas again and then back home to the Valley for a while.

May 24, 2002
Jew, you're comparing bands that don't even remotely get put in the same genre as Slipknot or anyone really except the shit you named.. Are you talking Chris Barnes CC?
Im not comparing them. Im just saying that slipknot sucks and you should listen to a better form of metal. :lick:

And regardless what asshats say, Barnes was not the better vocalist.

Corpse Grinder>Barnes
Hell even the new cd "Evisceration Plague" is better then any of barnes crap

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I'm not up on my Luchadore's anymore, or else I'd take a shot.

La Parka was always my favorite, though I think it was Dustin Rhodes the whole time.