You spent HOW much on HDMI cables?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
man on some real shit im about to throw my tv out the window. all the sudden that shit is not picking up the option to use hdmi. everythings connected, well to my knwoledge, the shits plugged on, hdmi in the back of the tv, cables in the back. xbox isnt rroding, controller has new batteries. tv still wont give me the fucking option for hdmi, it only gives me an option for tv and av. at this point im like fuck xbox and fuck this tv. lol

if anyone has an idea of what to do, help me out. cuz im fuckin lost and this booklet aint helpin nothin. its a samsung 330 lcd.

the tv downstairs is fuckin fine but i dont play xbox on it.
i guess ill just call they bitchasses early in the morning tomorrow.

Oct 29, 2007
My 360 doesn't have HDMI out so I just copped the VGA cable for it for 12 bucks with shipping.
why doesnt it have one???

my story on how i got my hdmi cable, i bought a ps3 u know the ones from costco that come in a bundle, had my ps3 for a while but returned it for a 360 and i knew that i needed the cable so i took it with me when i went to return it and kept in the car just in case they asked for it but they didnt so i kept the cable..

and thats story time with get0nmahhype lol

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
why doesnt it have one???

my story on how i got my hdmi cable, i bought a ps3 u know the ones from costco that come in a bundle, had my ps3 for a while but returned it for a 360 and i knew that i needed the cable so i took it with me when i went to return it and kept in the car just in case they asked for it but they didnt so i kept the cable..

and thats story time with get0nmahhype lol
I got the older system.