YOU SOFT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 12, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Macc James was fucking garbage on that song and Boss Hoss should end his career and his life after spitting some shit like that. I wonder what these guys were thinking while making the video. "Lets diss Tech and see if we can make some money off of all his fame." Don't they know that Tech isn't platinum? Yet.

Jun 2, 2004
i cant believe i wasted the time of actually downloading that peace of garbage, not only were the lyrics whack, the beat didnt even work with jok3rs verse.

Dec 4, 2002
It was OK, lyrics are weak, it's easy to rap about guns n killing. Video is gross, lyrics are gross, flow is alright. If I were Tech I wouldn't even waste my time.

PS, can anyone fill us in on why they made that song?

Jul 3, 2003
Weak as hell all around, oh and for deirdogg The Midwest Siders are affiliated with Don Juan, which you should know that story by now, and they are tryin to make a buck

Nov 13, 2002
www.70mile.com
RepDa816 said:
Weak as hell all around, oh and for deirdogg The Midwest Siders are affiliated with Don Juan, which you should know that story by now, and they are tryin to make a buck
they must have some skrilla cuz everytime i see em they are dressed in the nice clothes rollin the pimp rides on rims and shit.

Jul 3, 2003
Yeah i always am seein that f*ckin Boss Hoss truck come to think of it, it's annoying as hell with all that graphic on it, but the rims is tight. Oh well still wick wick whack

Sep 4, 2003
OMFG

jesus tap dancing christ..

That was a whack ass video.. i wasted 2 1/2 hours downloading that shit on my dialup.. that whole crew is a fucking joke. :devious: