You pick the concept contest

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 17, 2005
"luke skinwalker"

incorporate a star wars theme and gein theme in one.

"lightsabre, green, might mean ill cleave,/
seperate the flesh and the bone from the meat,/
sew it onto my own skin then tuck my dick in,/
the force is with me, sodomize and sick shit,/"

beh....

Nov 17, 2005
"she does the rape for me"

about a guy and girl who are serial rapist and the bitch does most of the dirty work while the dude sits back n watches n jerks off to his love raping pathetic crying women

Nov 17, 2005
"penis pump"

"i make it larger then life,/
insert it inside of your wife,/
it aint small but ill maximize,/
maxim bitches, open thighs,/
ill shank and rip ur shit wit my dick,/
one pump, two pump. look at it,/

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
There are some lame ass "concepts" suggested in this thread... You guys don't really want the albums...

How about a song where you talk a dude that dresses up like Jesus, and smokes PCP? His thing would be to kill people, and try to resurrect them. He could be like a wanna-be hero, delusional and shit. I think it would be bomedy.

Nov 26, 2009
what about a song about how zombies are slowly growing in population unnoticed... meaning dumb ppl who follow others are zombies... and it gives justification to some good goreplay in the verses... tell it from the veiwpoint of a mentally unstable person who just got out the psych ward for "accidentally" hackin his family to peices with a kitana blade... you can talk about stabbin a bitch in the neck while she gives you brain... slaughtering children you mistake for the undead... and killin everyone on earth by the end of it... or i might write that...

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com

How about killing someone, then stealing their parents face to attend the funeral...? You could even put yourself in the mind of a mortician who wants to be close to those he sees everyday, for the song. You can go as deep as you want with the details and such.

Or, how about you put yourself into the perspective of a knife or gun that gets used to several brutal crimes... You could go into detail of how they use you, and to what extent you are loved for that short amount of time.

I'm just throwing a few ideas out there... I just start typing and hopefully something will catch you... :cool: