you ll graduate ass kids.........FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
naw.......but really.....good job......you dint fuck up like i'm sure alot of your homies did....good shit......i wish i would've even went to an actuall high school....li'l ass dropped out of 8th grade...got the g.e.d. though........planning on educatin' myself....to six n my good ol' lfp compadre skilled.....proud of ya'll...so much shit to get in your way...and ya'll kept it smebbin'.....it takes heart li'l homies.....my pops didnt graduate...my grandpa sanchez had a 4th grade ed...str8 out of mexico....i know i'm a catch hella flak from this right chea........but hey someone got to give a serious nod to ya'll youngstas doin' the right thing...se how i grew up..fools didnt get props for schol work..we got props for PUTTIN" IN WORK.......i aint callin ya'll punanis'....i'm just sayin' i'm glad people take advantage of knowledge....cause some niggas(namely the mahority of ex-homies)just dont get it till it's too late......most of the niggas i know didnt graduate......some didnt make it to the age of buyin' squares nigga...some are in the pen writin' me everyday bout i'm in this prison gang that prison gang......all nonsense...got plenty of game,PLENTY..but dont have the common sense to use it to their advantage.....proud of ya'll..4 real...dont know you in person..but know you in reality,belive this...i know...but on another note..congrats....much props.,..a nigga like me couldnt stay out alder long enough to think of the future....but im doin it now.....dont know ya history....but i can see you had your mind in the right frame.

C

CinFul-1

Give me some dap homie just got my 2nd college degree. I used to be a fuck up, involved in Bullshit. But after I lost 2 and 1/2 years of my life from being locked up, I got tired of the Bullshit!!!

C

CinFul-1

Thx Homie. to bad my major is GIS, Satellite mapping though, 4th most needed job in the US, but tons of it is federal and state jobs and they hete on me cuz of my record. I laugh the cuz the College hired me to teach the intro classes and they didn;t check a damn thing. I got lucky because my proffesor is the head of the GIS dept and he didnt do any background check, so Ive been doin that shit for a year now.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Thanks Villain....I actually went to school today to get my diploma and came on here and read this as I was getting home....

Apr 25, 2002
good shit.....

you headin' to college sixx?you should but i could understanbd a break from all the school nyitt....glad to hear ya got the diploma..keep it pushin' main...you got control of your future now...college,community or state is a good idea......me,i slang that beezle and do metal work...inhalin' metal dust....but i get a 1,200 plus check a week..legal $$ is always good...but fools like you could be pushin' pencils..which is good....get on it,playa,years pas by so fast you dont even notice.....find ya nitch n go for the gucchi.......thas how i look at my dank slangin'....i dont even touch my profit..i recop more n more..till i'm satisfied...whatever ya'll school boys do(haha...fuggin whichya)...do it right...dont get mixed up in the street shit more than needed,dead end street that collapsses behind you every step you take foward,never endin'...less yous' a cuban named tony montana.....actually i take that shit rightr on back.....he died in the end.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Diploma's are overrated, but they ARE a step in the right direction....overall, High School without college is like a Benz without an engine...if you set down the framework, make sure to follow up on it :)

Apr 25, 2002
D-Sanes' old n decripid ass............

D-Sanes' ain't from the old school he's from the ''mold'' school,i bet you startin' to get the receding hairline and everything!!!Naw,just fuggin' with ya.......but you are hella old,used to gangbang with the flintstones..what was up in that summer jam thread?The video you took back in the day looked like it was pretty tight,i've never wanted to go....i KNOW i will get into shit..plus i been to the ephrata jail(grant county)for memorial day weekend at these sand dunes out by moses lake somewhere...me n mondo(tazz) got these cats for their credit cards and went beserk at the bon out there...never got caught though...i got arrested for talkin' shit to a one time

Apr 25, 2002
4 sheez..........

i will in a few cuzz(lol)...naw but yeah locc..i'll get at you at the pad soon.....frogman finally bought a ride...some kind of maxima..but the windsheilds gettin replaced so he cant roll till tommorow