you know you're getting old when......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 20, 2005
yep yep....and your still talkin about how tired you are 3 days later
lol foreal, i used to go out ALL the time, now its once a week if im feelin it, staying home is a lot more appealing, especially when u realize how much money its costin.
Im Lucky If I Can Muster The Energy To Get Out More Then Once A Year :ermm:
ya'll aint lyin!!! im keepin it low key this weekend myself.

you know youre getting old when youve contemplated whipping a teens ass in a store for making too much noise..

you know youre getting old when you drink two 40's and drive to the liquor store perfectly to get more

if you know planet rock by heart, youre old.
1. can you say WALMART?
2. how about 4 adioses?
3. i blame my brother.

you know your old if you even have ever seen an arcade poppin'

your old if you remember real gang life, hydralics, shags, jheri curls, s curls or gumbys
TRUTH

shit your old if you know who jj fad is to begin with
i still bump jj fad :hurt:

your old if you remember e pills being called XTC.
that takes me back to high school

and then when mortal kombat came out

who remembers mortal kombat for snes with no blood

shit was wack as fuck
then there was like some code to make blood but it still looked gay
hahahahahaha yup

trendy fucks that try to play NES like the good ole days in 2008 but really its cus they too broke for the new shit.
fuck you i still keep a nes at my moms house. :classic:

on 1-2 you can either stay on top to the warp 3-1 or go thru the pipe on the bottom, stand on top of the pipe and break the third set of bricks AWAY from the pipe, so there is still two sets of bricks next to the pipe, Crouch and jump thru the little bricks you broke and push right on the pad

if my directions suck, google that shit and it will make sense
imma try that this weekend LOL

....somebody you dont even know walks pass you and says "WHATS UP O.G"

:dead:
hahahahahahaha

~k.

Nov 20, 2005
yes its at my moms. my roomie killed my stoli. the belvy would probably be next if i had it here. so fuck that shit. she can be an alkie all she wants with her own drank.

~k.

Nov 20, 2005
it got to the point where i just told her to finish the stoli cuz i knew i wasnt gonna drink it in a while and she had already started to drink my shit when she ran out of alcohol.

i think im movin back to the p after the lease is up. i already told her i have enough alkies in my family i dont need an alkie roomie. if i wanna live with an alkie i'll go stay with fam and pay no rent.

~k.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
you know youre getting old when all the girls your age have fuckin 10 year old kids..

you know youre getting old when youve contemplated whipping a teens ass in a store for making too much noise..

you know youre getting old when you drink two 40's and drive to the liquor store perfectly to get more

you know youre getting old when you play xbox 360 and its too many fucking buttons for you...

if you know planet rock by heart, youre old.

if you hate soldja boy.

All ring true, but especially those highlighted goes to prove...I'm old.

But...only 2 40's?

Youngster.

Nov 20, 2005
its more than the smir i usually drink. LOL

nah though seriously i had to take it out the house..shit got bad here one night when she was drunk. i tried to have a lil intervention and threw out all her alcohol and relocated the unopened belvy but that went out the window...so i give up.

~k.