YOU KNOW YOUR HOT WHEN.......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2002
Hey Waxx

Thats why you dont post your number on boards...........

Leave your IM and email thats it, otherwise lil punks gonna flare up your VM all day.

Wax, what you charging for verses ???? Im 92 fiven a comp out here and A-Wax would be a compliment to our beatz.

Im working with Black N Brown's new artists Tension, 200% and Kool Whip out of Texas, Interested ??

hit me at [email protected] or siccness mail

Norkoastal

Down......

Apr 25, 2002
I WAZ SMOKIN WHEN I CHECKED MY V.M.

,PODNA SOUNDED LIKE A KID TRYIN 2 SOUND OLD,I WAZ ROLLIN,SAID I SUCK AN IM A BITCH...THEN HE GAVE THA PHONE 2 HIZ GIRL N SHE SAID SOME SHIT THEN THEY GIGGLED 2GETHER,LOL,THA 2ND ONE WAZ ON SOME OL DEATH THREAT TYPE SHIT,MIGHT BE SOME OTHA SHIT THO.

May 7, 2002
Wax ur Box is full.....

Hey Waxx,

Ive got about 10-12 beatz stashed up ready to be spit on....
You can snatch 1 beat for a 16, a hook and Ill copy your album photo in my comps album insert with your #'s for booking.

I also can holla at Sean G about booking Black N Browns upcoming artists 200% Shady or Tension on 1 of your tracks too.....courtesy of Black N Brown Ent.

Hit me back..

Down

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
DONT TRIP DOG.... YOU RIGHT THO... WHEN PEOPLE CALL YOU AND FUCC AROUND LIKE THAT, ITS CUZZ YOU DOIN SOMETHIN THEY WISH THEY COULD BE DOIN..... SHIT I HAD LIL KIDS CALLIN ME ALL THE TIME AFTER I PUT A CELL NUMBER UP.... CATS WERE CALLIN SAYIN THEY WAS CELLSKI, SOUNDIN ALL STUPID AND SHIT.... I GOTTA LAUGH OUT OF IT THO.... ITS LIKE WE TRY TO HOOK UP FANS WITH AN EARLY LISTEN TO SONGS ON A VOICE MAIL, AND PEOPLE GOTTA FUCC IT UP FOR EVERYONE ELSE ACTIN STUPID ON THE PHONE.... LOL!!!!

DOXX: WHAS UP??? WE GONE DO SOMETHIN FOR THAT COMP YOU DOIN OR ????

HOLLA

[email protected]

A

Asylum-K.N.T.

it was 4fifteenfagget and the other person wasnt a girl Wax , it was his side kick Don Mega , he just sounds like a bitch but he a dude. i know this for a fact cuz they told me!