You have got to be kidding me. Roy jones calls out Lennox Lewis

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 9, 2002
miggidy said:

I'm with you on that one.
RJ's bullshitting.
He knows he'll never step in the ring with Lewis, so he's taking advantage of that to pretend like he's calling him out.
Reminds me of a fake ass gangster who only talks shit when the police are around....

You know what's funny?
The fact that RJ pulled out of the Holyfield match.
Now Holy's fighting James Tony.
Looks like RJ is going to fight the winner.
He don't want none of Lewis or Tyson....

I said it before and I'll say it again? If by some crazy chance RJ does fight Lewis, who wants to put money where their mouth is?
I got $1000 on Lewis by knock out!!!!

Jones didnt pull out of Holyfield match, He and Don King tried to screw Holyfield by forgetting about 2 mill that king owed to holyfield, so in order for Holyfield to get a title shot against roy he had to forget the 2 mill which would make his 10 mill purse actually only 8 million.

Nov 14, 2002
BAMMER said:

a)that's like sayin....the only reason dudes a good fighter is cuz he can take a punch?What the fuck you talkin about?You think Shawn Bradley would be in the NBA if he was 6'7?common sense.

b)no need to comment,but that's the whole objective of fighting guy!

Lewis would kill Jones....maybe literally

::::::::::::game:dead:eek:ver:::::::::::::::
Huh? I never said Lewis can take a punch. Fact is that nigga CAN'T take punches. He has a soft chin. I said he has a big advantage with his height and arms. Just like Shaq...his monkey ass is so big that he's the most dominant player in the L. That doesn't mean he's the best now. Roy Jones is probably the best pure fighter today. But...like I said in my other post, Lewis would most likely picc Jones apart.

May 17, 2002
lewis dosnt have a soft chin, he just gets lazy, the 2 times he has been knocked out were from punches that he never say coming, and ask any boxer, those are the dangerous ones, my opinion on the fight?
roy jones jr. 12 round decision.

i think he will make lewis look silly, lewis dosnt have the ring knowledge and the raw natural talent that jones has even though jones pissed it all away and will never reach his full potential. lewis's only chance is to pin roy in the corner and do what ruiz was scared to do, POUND THE FUCK OUTTA HIM!!! ruiz was too scared becuase he had never seen speed like roys before. every time he moved an inch roy made him pay, and roy broke his nose with a shot that was magnificent.

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Oh man....
You want me to predict exactly what will happen if RJ ever gets into the ring with any "good" big heavyweight?

Damn I'm gonna have to reveal some of my secrets to gambling success but oh well....

RJ fought an average heavy weight in Ruiz who did not go after him. Ruiz just stood at the end of his punches instead of imposing his size advantage on RJ. He never pressured RJ, so it was the perfect fight for Jones. He easily beat Ruiz because he was so much faster.
But here's the deal, NOBODY noticed how tired RJ was.
He was dead tired during the later rounds but he got away with it because Ruiz never initiated anything.
RJ got his second wind during the closing rounds.
Why was RJ so tired? Aside from the added weight, he's fighting a freakin heavyweight. He's forced to throw every punch with bad intentions or else..... His opponent won't give him any respect....
RJ is forced to throw power punches from beginning to end, no one can keep up with such a pace. RJ didn't pay for this against Ruiz but he will against any heavyweight who's not afraid to mix it up with him.
Against Lewis?
None of his skills will matter because Lewis is simply WAY to big!
What are his deffensive skills gonna do for him in a 12 round fight against Lewis????
He might avoid a few punches but he won't have the reach to touch Lewis. His speed ain't gonna help him for shit but to run away. Yes, that is what Roy will do for the first few rounds until he runs out of gas. And believe me that's what will happen.
Roy Jones is gonna run out of gas in the later rounds and is going to get KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT!!!!
Man I hope he doesn't get hurt cuz I'm a fan.
But that's reality. Lewis ain't gotta hit him or nothing. All Lewis needs to do is simply throw his weight on RJ and that's all it will take to tire Jones down....
This is like throwing a rabit in a lion's den? I don't care how much faster the rabit is, sooner or later the lion's gonna catch him....

And there you have it fellaz....
Reality....

Vic,
I hope you don't back away from our bet LOL!