You have got to be kidding me. Roy jones calls out Lennox Lewis

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 18, 2003
I was just reading that Roy Jones JR is calling out Lennox Lewis, does he want to die. I could see him fighting Mike Tyson who is on the list also, that would be a bad ass fight. but fighting Lennox would just kill his reputation b/c Roy Jones would get killed!!!!

bsleezy

Bad Muh F*#kah
Dec 15, 2002
www.myspace.com
Lennox Lewis would kill roy with his long ass arms, just like he did tyson ... Unless Roy could be fast enough to get inside of Lennox and get that chin ... I dont care if it's lopsided I WANNA SEE IT DAMMIT!!!

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
therealholmes said:
I was just reading that Roy Jones JR is calling out Lennox Lewis, does he want to die. I could see him fighting Mike Tyson who is on the list also, that would be a bad ass fight. but fighting Lennox would just kill his reputation b/c Roy Jones would get killed!!!!
Oh hell no!
Where did you hear this?
RJ don't want nothin to do with Lewis!
Who's got money on this????
Lewis by knock out, I GAROOOOONTEEEEEE it!

Apr 25, 2002
www.geocities.com
LENNIX IS 2 SAV, THAT FOO ANT GONA LOSE.. TYSON WHO? THAT MENTALY ILL FUCKER NEEDS TO SIT IN A STR8 JACKET IN A CORNER AND NOT INTERFER WIT ANY CIVILAZTION (sp) HE IS A PUNK BITCH AND IM GLAD LENNIX WHOOPED HIS ASS.. ROY IS GONA GET GOT WATCH, LENNIX IS NO JOKE HE IS A POUND 4 POUND HEAVY WAIGHT FIGHTER.. HE GONA RUN GAME ON ROY LOLOLOL!!!!!

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
there wont ever be a
lewis vs jones or tyson vs jones.

jones picks his fights...hes not an idiot...he aint shit compared to some real heavyweights...if he is saying something its all talk that wont ever materialize.

Jul 9, 2002
Dont Believe the BS RJJ is sellin

Jones MO is that he'll offer his opponent X amount of money, like he offered Lewis 25 Million but you never hear about how much Jones was going to make, which is more than his opponent, RJJ prices himself out of fights that people want to see because he never has any intentions of fighting anyone with even a shred of hope of beating him, Jones will end his career being a fighter who has never been in a battle, never been on the brink of losing and fighting back to rally back and win. He has the tools to win and be a true people's champ but he's too smart to do that.

So He'll just keep fighting mandatorys and making big bucks to fight losers.

Nov 14, 2002
I'm glad Roy Jones is callin' out Lewis' soft ass. Fucc Lewis. The only reason he's so good [which he is, ain't denyin' the dude's skills] is cuz of those long ass monkey arms. Truthfully, Jones has no shot. Way too small. Plus...he can't take too many shots. Just like Tyson. Oh yeah, and another thing, Jones doesn't have a huge haymaker that might be able to knocc Lewis out like Tyson did. Y'all C that shot Tyson landed on Lewis like in the 2nd or 3rd round? If only Tyson had been able to land more shots. Lewis would've been knocced out like the lil' bitch he is.

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
if youre going to call lewis overrated you might as well throw jones into the mix...its not like the man has ever fought a tyson or holyfield even if they were aging...hes all talk and all glory...he wont ever ever EVER step into the ring with the likes of either tyson or lewis or anyone else that could actually do jones some damage.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Sicc_Wit_It said:
I'm glad Roy Jones is callin' out Lewis' soft ass. Fucc Lewis. The only reason he's so good [which he is, ain't denyin' the dude's skills] is cuz of those long ass monkey arms.

? If only Tyson had been able to land more shots. Lewis would've been knocced out like the lil' bitch he is.
a)that's like sayin....the only reason dudes a good fighter is cuz he can take a punch?What the fuck you talkin about?You think Shawn Bradley would be in the NBA if he was 6'7?common sense.

b)no need to comment,but that's the whole objective of fighting guy!

Lewis would kill Jones....maybe literally

::::::::::::game:dead:eek:ver:::::::::::::::

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
askG said:
if youre going to call lewis overrated you might as well throw jones into the mix...its not like the man has ever fought a tyson or holyfield even if they were aging...hes all talk and all glory...he wont ever ever EVER step into the ring with the likes of either tyson or lewis or anyone else that could actually do jones some damage.
I'm with you on that one.
RJ's bullshitting.
He knows he'll never step in the ring with Lewis, so he's taking advantage of that to pretend like he's calling him out.
Reminds me of a fake ass gangster who only talks shit when the police are around....

You know what's funny?
The fact that RJ pulled out of the Holyfield match.
Now Holy's fighting James Tony.
Looks like RJ is going to fight the winner.
He don't want none of Lewis or Tyson....

I said it before and I'll say it again? If by some crazy chance RJ does fight Lewis, who wants to put money where their mouth is?
I got $1000 on Lewis by knock out!!!!