you get offended to the most gracious gard-darnit level when someone calls you a...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

If you were called one of the following names, which makes you feel the most offended

• STUPID

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • ASSHOLE

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LOSER

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • DRUG ABUSER

• HATER

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • WEIRD

• PUSSY

• SPAZZOID

• Total voters
May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
Out of these choices, if someone adresses you as (FILL IN WORD HERE)... or calls you a (FILL IN WORD HERE). Which is it that pisses you off the most; and if you want to enlighten us why... proceed.

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
I picked 'Stupid'. I get really pissed off when someone calls me stupid or lazy because in a week I am going to complete my four years of college in 3 1/2 years. I am finishing a semester early. I worked hard to learn as much as I can here on top of spending 4-5 hours a day working for a fuckin' greedy corporation. So don't call me lazy or stupid or else we're gonna have to fight. You can call me a dork or ugly or whatever, I don't care.

Furio

Sicc OG
Jul 30, 2002
i hate all of them!! ive been called most of them too. it just brings me down when some1 calls me stupid or a loser. i ask my self if im gonna be a loser my whole life. and if some1 calls me a dumbass, i get so mad. and ppl do it all the time. i know im lazy but i know im not dumb! it just gets me so mad when some1 says that. im smart, but my life is fucked up so i know i cant achieve my goals. its just not possible, i have potential but i have no opportunities.