you ever look at your siccness profile & see the last 7 or whatever people to...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
No I do too but usually just do when trying to post a bunch of pictures at once from a site or something. Secret is safe with me though.
i guess its one of those siccness hidden easter eggs that you gotta find to know how to do. the shit is fucking dope though. i stumbled upon it high as shit one day and never went back to normal.

yall gotta get up on posting your copy and pastes like that though. thats the dopest shit. and if i wanted to post sometihng from a website i can post all the pictures, fonts, links, colors and etc at the same damn time without putting any code in. shit is the best. your post will look exactly like a copy of the website.

first person to find out how wins. you can do it...you just dont know how yet..

edit: so just me and nuttkase are up on it? lmao tight

Last edited:

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I know how to do it with all the other stuff, links, text, colors, etc. I just only seem to really use it for posting a bunch of pics on here that are in sequence from a different website. Only downside is sometimes some of the formatting and such doesn't look right when you do everything from another site on here. Or codes that don't exist on here or vice versa show up. Usually a little editing cleans it up though.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I had hundreds and hundreds of page views, for some reason.

A lot of more popular(to me) posters had a lot less views than I did.

Never could figure out why I had so many page views.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
Sep 25, 2005
For some reason mine only has the last 6:

Recent Visitors
The last 6 visitor(s) to this page were:

dalycity650
Mixerr
mrrocnron
Sicc Dawg
siccmadesyko
thizziks21

This page has had 171 visits

But I got Mixerr! Who's up for puttin in most lurk besides Mixerr?

And when I would hit ppls page on accident I be all smashing the back button real quick like "they gonna think I'm a lurker!" lol as if it would erase the evidence