You cats heard of MARS from mad insanity? (from pittsburg)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2003
Whats the deal with this dude,,,i heard he raps about rapin babies and shit,,,and his bio said that he had poly klaus's murderer on his album...theres shitloads of bay cats on that board. Where the hell do u find his albums anyway?

www.madinsanity.com is what i was lookin at

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
Whats crackin? Yeah I left Black Market / Rest In Peace to start my own label. I got Flatlinerz, Ganxsta NIP, another cat I won't speak on yet and myself on Mad Insanity Records. I got a bigger budget for all these artists than Black Market had so I cut to do my own shit.

The Richard Allen Davis shit was just a sample on the intro of SIDS. I got an album ready to release called "Some Girls Deserve To Die" with Tech N9ne, The Flatlinerz, Mastamind of NATAS, Ganxsta NIP and Twiztid making apperances.

Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
Mars said:
Whats crackin? Yeah I left Black Market / Rest In Peace to start my own label. I got Flatlinerz, Ganxsta NIP, another cat I won't speak on yet and myself on Mad Insanity Records. I got a bigger budget for all these artists than Black Market had so I cut to do my own shit.

The Richard Allen Davis shit was just a sample on the intro of SIDS. I got an album ready to release called "Some Girls Deserve To Die" with Tech N9ne, The Flatlinerz, Mastamind of NATAS, Ganxsta NIP and Twiztid making apperances.
were can i get one?p.s. this pic is sicc!!!!

Mar 11, 2003
Mars said:

Ive been tryin to find some of your ish man...i wasnt tryin to diss your style or whatever, im a big horrorcore fan. Im gonna check out rasputins cuz that seems to be the place with all the local shit

Apr 25, 2002
like lynch? naw pimpin..nobodys like lynch..if they are..they str8 impostors..and besides Lynch aint nearly as off the wall as he used to be..some of his shit is even borderline mainstream now....still the best to ever touch a mic IMO(my opinion..dont need anybody tryna debate that)

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
Krown said:
Ive been tryin to find some of your ish man...i wasnt tryin to diss your style or whatever, im a big horrorcore fan. Im gonna check out rasputins cuz that seems to be the place with all the local shit
The album aint dropped yet homeboy. I just now left BMR / RIP so I'm tryin to get all my shit together with my label and legal shit so I can get this album out with the rest of the labels roster. I have national distribution so you should be able to find it in the Bay no problem once its released.

Ask around on my forums for some MP3's and I'm sure some Mad Insane will hook you up homie.

Jan 24, 2004
a yo, MARS....
Do you know whats up with Mastermind not bein' on Esham's last L.P 'Redemption' ....?
Or is he on there an i'm jus' trippin'......?
Whatever happened with you an ICP?