You can delete this thread!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Just sayin hello again... Checked out the threads... They suck. (except for the obvious ones) The new kids put up some stupid bullshit as usual.. But whatever.

Be good all of you.

ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Aug 21, 2002
ZER0 FOR PRESIDENT!!!

IM SURE YOU WOULD SPEND HALF YOUR TIME IN K.C. CAMPAIGNING, BUT ITS ALL GOOD FAGGOT. NICE TO SEE I AINT THE ONLY ONE THAT FEELS LIKE THAT....

techn9nehq said:
Coming from a guy who has 60% of his posts this year on this very thread which has nothing to do with anything but Zero....who's on who's sac?
lol, theres never anything to really post about on here no more so thats why posts have gone down, a zero thread is good for shits and giggles though. Nick since when do you stick up for Zero .. lol this is a suprise. :cheeky:

And DJ Loon having a name of an artist in your screen name .. whats wrong with that? Does that mean everyone who has n9ne or tech (or both) in their screen name are riding tech's dick?. Theres plenty of people on the siccness with a name of an artist or an artists song in their screen name, shame its such a problem for you.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Makaveli2PAC said:
lol, theres never anything to really post about on here no more so thats why posts have gone down, a zero thread is good for shits and giggles though. Nick since when do you stick up for Zero .. lol this is a suprise. :cheeky:

I'm not sticking up for Zer0. I was pointing out the coincidence of you starting to post again and the relation of your posts to this one.

Nothing more.

While I have a little more respect for him than I did 2 years ago, I still think he is a cocksucker....and unlike many others around here I'm not losing a bit of sleep over his absense.