yo woodie

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Steve

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
My bad, ol' me postin' too slow up in there.

You want ya raps picked apart, you ain't seen nuthin' yet/
I'll break you down, from the start, and I'll be lovin' it/
Subject to object, verb to noun, every syllable/
You want to object and you'll find I'm unkillable/
It's pitiful, you wanna bring the guns out in a freestyle/
It's lyrical shit here, I'm bustin' wordplay in tha meanwhile/
Your senile, drop some real shit or get played/
Fade, if you can, the talent I displayed cuttin' like a blade/
Right through your raps so easily you'd shudder/
It's like a fuckin' diamand cutter through butter/
What's that you mutter? You livin' life in the gutter?/
You're a fake gangsta wit' some fake chrome and a stutter.

It's late here, I'm out - to bed. If you spit again I'll respond in the mornin'.
Peace.

RIX

Sicc OG
Dec 6, 2002
aight its time to reply, scarr dont take this to tha heart its only a battle. aight.....
aye they call u scar cuz u got shot wit a clip frum afar/ that shit grazed yo face/ now u a disgrace to tha rap game/ yo flow weak unlike my shit cuz im unique we dont rap bout fake shit/ except fo tha chrome tip on tha gat that i use/ its like u havin nothin to speak about spdont speak/ keep a name out yo mouth/ or u gon be in too deep/ cuz im that nigga rix wit tha rhyme flippin brix/ hollerin at yo bitch and pickin up her digits/ im house fuckin her in yo bed. got her legs spread thass my dick u kissin/ thass rite im dissin cuz its my mission to test tha best/ extraneously flowin/ my vocab be knowin/ cuz im tha indian nigga wit tha finga on my trigga/ dont clown/ cuz i have u wit a frown/ beggin fo yo life/ suck this shot/ or taste my knife.......its all luv homeboy...

Steve

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Sorry homies, I have an interview with Cambridge University tomorrow, so I've been busy preparin' today, and thus no time to spit......and therefore I won't be able to tomorrow either. But I promise I will spit back....

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
yo aint no shame in my game/fuckin around and get laid/2 nine side glocks wit hollow-tips will start to spray/but i aint no killa/unless its needed/always weeded/drunk wit no funk is the life im leadin/but my raps is all freestyle/off the top of my head/and u know im from that t lock were the hoods never spread/we like family in this shit/us camels unit/no need to fight/enjoy the night and go home witout a riot.

holla back if u liked what u heard
[email protected]