yo tech yall should do a come gangsta remix

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2005
get freeway rich, messy marv, lynch, yukmeez, cbo, whoever up on that joint that would be the shit! put that on every KC mixtape and the haters would shut the fuck up, it could be a street anthem

Dec 5, 2005
dude.. i cant picture C-BO displaying sounds like the ones on "Come Gangster" i don't see any of those rappers being able to feed that beat properly

Nov 1, 2005
Tech4Life said:
yes but most if not all good remixes dont use the exact same beat...a beat can easily be changed to fit other styles.
exactly just break the beat down like on riotmaker, i know yuk could rock that beat and when i heard him talkin at the end i wanted to hear him spit on that shit! but if he could get some folks together and do a street remix i think that would turn into an instant classic

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
DougN9ne said:
dude.. i cant picture C-BO displaying sounds like the ones on "Come Gangster" i don't see any of those rappers being able to feed that beat properly
possibly besides Yukmeez i dont see no one riding/fitting that melody or style of production...lyrically they wouldnt be up to par

though im anticipating Yuk and The Regime wit tha Nina on some new ish

Feb 12, 2006
True story, it is what it is and the song is dope as fuck as is. we dont need a remix, maybe jus another song with all those catz involved. jus my optinion drunk as fuck 3 day left til Everready waitin paitiently.... suck it easy bitches!

Feb 8, 2006
Let's leave come gangster just as it is. It's one of the best songs tech has ever put out. Personal, multi-styled, tech on the hook. I love how the verses get better as the song goes on. When he gets to the "kansas city is whose throne" line, it sounds like he's about to come through the speaker.