Yo Slowpoke!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
as of now i'm working on a comedy mix tape promoting the artists that are here on the siccness,....i have a few tittles that fit,..but what to hhave it be a theme to the songs ,..did that make sence?

who inspired me,...

growing up i had these uncles paul and ruben (rejoyce in paradise)
and we would all just sit there and chopp it up,...
and this is were i did not know it then but when i thought back about it
we had our own diff styles of delivery.,....like ruben he would be the 2 liner guy and he really did not give a fuck what any one thought or said,...he had this cold and i mean cold side about him,..but it was funny
and paul he was a talker,..any one that chopped it up with SLOW can see that influance of me, he could tell you a story and it last like 4-5 mins and you are so captivated into this story and tehn the punch line made everything make sence and it was funny,..and as i grew up and hang out with them (did not hang aroung cuzzins my own age,..mostly with uncles)
i had my own style,...i was anamated i got all into the story and bring the words of the joke to life

but as for the pro's:
chech and chong, richard pryer (rejoyce) and eddie,..
i was allways a class clownand would bust out with the goony goo goo skits and what not,..

but as i got older i begen to really study carlos menica (since about 91)
and k.b.i (since 95) infact the whole reson how i got my frist taste of a real comedy club was cause i was huslting graphics and k.b.i came to skrewattle and he was slanging his dvd "the best of k.b.i.",..i was like "dude i design dvd covers he was like "i cant pay you cause i have to go to l.a. and i have not even recouped of what stock i have now" i was like "naw no need for you to cash me out but
if you can get the owner of the club to let me open for you and you permit me to remanufactuer the dvd and sell copys here while your still touring and i'll send you a money order every 60 days",...and the rest is history after that,...

i also am working on a few skits for some artits,..but untill they come out with the product i wont get my hands on it,....

thanks for the interst and like i said you on my list

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
hahaha you's a donkey dummy

presspause:
like i could kept it bayness and say,..hella folkers yarrdidamean?
but when talking about those that inspire me,..i had to show major props to those that influanced me,...tell you what baby pubes if you was to be giving guideance in a art like i have been you let fools know,..."i was laced by some of the best there was, i'm a part of a legacy",..when you get older and see how some are "gromed" and some just "try they best"