Yo Lynch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Sent you multiple emails about that Cougnut track you asked me to save for you...what's the deal fam? I put this here because maybe the phone number I have for you is no good...C-Fresh seemed to think that if he did that verse for your project, we'd get one back in return...again, I was tryin to keep this off the boards but I can't seem to link up with you fam and our deadline is comin up

Stay up
Mr.Illmannered
Apt.3/DNA Ent

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
yo maybe someone from sacramento should go to lynch's house and see if he's ok. He been signed in on PSN for like 4 days in a row with the same game on NBA 2K9 so maybe he turned on his ps3, put the game in then died in front of his TV. he doesn't seem to be answering mr.illmannered's calls either. someone should go see whats up...

Dec 6, 2005
yo maybe someone from sacramento should go to lynch's house and see if he's ok. He been signed in on PSN for like 4 days in a row with the same game on NBA 2K9 so maybe he turned on his ps3, put the game in then died in front of his TV. he doesn't seem to be answering mr.illmannered's calls either. someone should go see whats up...
dam 4real sum1 go 2 Lynch house ASAP lol

Jun 3, 2006
you know not every single person in sac is buddy buddy wit lynch and everybody doesnt live in the gardens right?..lol

Jan 31, 2006
thats sorry. now he playin video games like his rap career. push pause, set it down an forgot bout it. lmao

Nov 13, 2008
shits gettin old everybody talkin bout where is lynch when is he droppin,somebody tell the dude to just drop some kinda update lol jyeah right ,but seriously tell dude to just come honest we know the industry aint all 40's n lollipops but fucc does dude even care bout his career what 6 years without a solo album fucc.