YO long time comin its Alleyez408. NEW freestyles TRUE HEART This wont waste yourtime

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 20, 2009
I cant believe this forum, yall really full of that hatin shit. I'm truly done here. Real respect truth. clearly there aint no truth in yall. im done. gone. ghost. yall just dont respect it kus ur life aint goin anywhere. late

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
I cant believe this forum, yall really full of that hatin shit. I'm truly done here. Real respect truth. clearly there aint no truth in yall. im done. gone. ghost. yall just dont respect it kus ur life aint goin anywhere. late
what a fag ... dude you came on here asking for an opinion and you got it .. you suck.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
all i talk is increasing your brain and changing your lanes, i talk about always rising and never lettin another beat you down. I dont know about you but if you don't value those messages, I'll let you figure out your own life path. regardless to this faggot homo sk9 i dare you to post a freestyle u fuckin retard guarentee i shit on you. i dont need to proove shit but i dare u u fuckin young judgemental faggot
BITCH,SILENT WILL RAP CIRCLES AROUND YOU IN ENGLISH OR SPANISH AND FLAME WILL DO THE SAME BUT IN GERMAN.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
you gott remember this is the # 1 source for gangsta rap! not college rap what do you expect? we aint on the aster roth shit. we live in a different world. and some of us are trying to do better but taking a college approach on a gangster rap site will not get you any fans. plus your shit wasnt good. it was a sub par. now i aint the best rapper either but i gotta say before you expect everyone to come out here and give you props you gotta come better .

and if you want a real opinion this forum will let you know fo sho. people here are honest so you will get some "pretty good", "dope", "wack" or "aint feeling it" all on the same thread. but the concensus here says. "wack". hate to be blunt since i dont know you. but you gotta take critisizm with a grain of salt.and learn to respond like an adult to the naysayers and not be so defensive because once you show that it gets to you. game over.

Jul 20, 2009
what you will all never understand is im one of the few that grew from all the shit in my life, just because i stepped up my brain and am doing something with my life, i dont need to prove anything to anyone. I bet some of you dont even know the true difference between quarters hps and full ps. i went thru the community college system and am one of the few that are actually going to transfer. hate on me all you want but i got determination and i know what it means to grow. you talk that i should act like an adult?

these people came with insults quit trying to defend the ignorant. anyways i really dont care come with more hate towards this i been dealing with low ass haters my whole life kus people don't know what true courage and strength is. i can take criticism or else i would have stopped a long time ago. ill never be broken so if you think you shook me keep telling that to make yourself feel better. you people hear the word education and you think im only rapping about school thats a retarded ass assumption.

clearly you dont know what it means to grow in life. grow your emotions. grow your heart. grow your strength, mind and spine.

you will always be lost. stick to religion.

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
what you will all never understand is im one of the few that grew from all the shit in my life, just because i stepped up my brain and am doing something with my life, i dont need to prove anything to anyone. I bet some of you dont even know the true difference between quarters hps and full ps. i went thru the community college system and am one of the few that are actually going to transfer. hate on me all you want but i got determination and i know what it means to grow. you talk that i should act like an adult?

these people came with insults quit trying to defend the ignorant. anyways i really dont care come with more hate towards this i been dealing with low ass haters my whole life kus people don't know what true courage and strength is. i can take criticism or else i would have stopped a long time ago. ill never be broken so if you think you shook me keep telling that to make yourself feel better. you people hear the word education and you think im only rapping about school thats a retarded ass assumption.

clearly you dont know what it means to grow in life. grow your emotions. grow your heart. grow your strength, mind and spine.

Slow down there buddy .. I have a career without the degree, I bring in more yearly than you will even after you graduate. By the time your done paying off your student loans my house will be completely paid for. Grown up indeed sir , its cool your going to school but don't be an arrogant asshole your better than no one my friend. A piece of advice don't let it get to your head anybody can go to college , I got homies in prison that are taking college courses. With that attitude no one will take you seriously I don't care if you a rapper or a potential hire. I sure as hell would not employ you.

Sep 23, 2006

You dont go to school all you do is smoke meth and rap weak ass shit, kill your self fag

Jul 20, 2009
Slow down there buddy .. I have a career without the degree, I bring in more yearly than you will even after you graduate. By the time your done paying off your student loans my house will be completely paid for. Grown up indeed sir , its cool your going to school but don't be an arrogant asshole your better than no one my friend. A piece of advice don't let it get to your head anybody can go to college , I got homies in prison that are taking college courses. With that attitude no one will take you seriously I don't care if you a rapper or a potential hire. I sure as hell would not employ you.
" I have a career without the degree, I bring in more yearly than you will even after you graduate " = ASSUMPTION.

" By the time your done paying off your student loans my house will be completely paid for. " = FINANCIAL AID (Grades Pave The Way, I Ain't Payin Nothin)

" its cool your going to school but don't be an arrogant asshole your better than no one my friend " = I would have never brought any negativity to anyone but the first comment from the 2nd person in this thread was a straight insult right off his mind. DID MY RAP EVEN ENCOURAGE THAT? NO IT WAS NOT NEEDED.

EVERYONE BUILDS THEIR CONFIDENCE TO DIFFERENT LEVELS, THE ONLY THING PEOPLE KNOW IS HOW TO KEEP BUILDING THEIR HEARTS.

SO YES I'M CONFIDENT BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT I WAS FORCED TO BUILD BY MY DOWN FALLS.

NEVER BE QUICK TO JUDGE SOMEONE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I HAVE BEEN THROUGH, I HAVE EVEN BEEN LABLED 5150 IN SOME ROUGH YEARS OF MY PAST,

I MADE AN EDUCATIONAL NAME FOR MYSELF BY GROWING FROM PAIN AND STRENGTHENING MY BRAIN.

SO YOU KNOW WHAT? YES I CONSIDER MYSELF ABOVE MOST BECAUSE I HAVE DRANK MORE ALCOHOL AND SMOKED MORE WEED GUARENTEED THEN MOST HAVE BY MY AGE, I DONT SPIT BULLSHIT, I USED TO KILL 1.75 LITER BOTTLES OF ABSOLUTE IN MY ROOM RAPPING THRU THE NIGHT IN A WEEK.

I USED TO COP ZIPS AND SMOKE THEM TAKING EASILY 2 GRAMS A DAY TO MYSELF, YES WHEN U HEAR THIS YOU WILL PROBABLY TALK MORE SHIT LIKE OH THAT AINT SHIT

WELL U KNOW WHAT

FROM THOSE AROUND ME IM THE ONLY ONE WHO GOT MY SHIT TOGETHER AND IS ACTUALLY EXCELLING IN SCHOOL

YOU CAN TALK ALL THE SHIT YOU WANT AND SAY ANYONE CAN GO TO SCHOOL BUT I SEE MIDDLE CLASS PEOPLE WHO DONT EVEN TAKE IT SERIOUSLY LET ALONE THE CATS FROM THE VARIOUS BLOCKS

JUDGE ME AS YOU WANt

I RESPECT THOSE WHO SHOW RESPECT NOT WHO COME WITH HASTY JUDGEMENTS AND ASSUMPTIONS AND BULLSHIT LIES

I WILL NEVER FRONT , JUDGE ME AND SAY SOMETHING STUPID LIKE WHY ALL CAPS?

NO ONE WILL EVER SHAKE ME, PEOPLE MAKE THE MISTAKE OF TESTING A HEART THAT HAS BEEN THRU MORE THEN THE AVERAGE PERSON WHO THINKS THEIR LIFE IS HARD

INSANITY WILL NEVER DEFINE ME, YOU KNOW WHAT BROUGHT IT? RELIGIOUS BULLSHIT. ILL NEVER BE WEAK MINDED AGAIN WHEN IT COMES TO THAT AND YOU KNOW WHAT

ILL NEVER FEAR DEATH, WE ALL MEET IT AT THE END OF THE DAY

IF JUDGEMENT EXISTS LET IT COME TO ME IN END.

I LIVE TO ENCOURAGE AND UPLIFT.

PERIOD.

HATE ON ME NOW MORE IF YOU DESIRE.

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
^^^^ theres no way I'm reading all that shit ... I read the first sentence though. Just out of curiosity what are you majoring in? And if your so smart why can't you spell?

You ol i walk around campus with a college t shirt and pretend i go there ass nigga

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
you ol i got a full scholarship to community college playing volley ball ass nigga ........

you ol i look like i have down syndrome when i rap ass nigga ..

god dam some one is feeding me freestyle lines thru my old school mcdonald drive thru head phones ass nigga

Jul 20, 2009
^^^^ theres no way I'm reading all that shit ... I read the first sentence though. Just out of curiosity what are you majoring in? And if your so smart why can't you spell?

You ol i walk around campus with a college t shirt and pretend i go there ass nigga

AND BY THE WAY YOU FUCKIN RETARD ASSUMPTION IS SPELLED CORRECTLY, SHOWS HOW STUPID YOU ARE. I TRIED TO COME RESPECTFULLY AND WAS MET WITH DISRESPECT AGAIN GOOD JOB SHOWING THE STUPIDITY OF YOUR IDIOTIC KIND.

Jul 20, 2009

DUMB MOTHERFUCKER AND MAYBE I WANTED TO RUSH IT TO GET MY POINT ACROSS