Yo gotti- act right ft jeezy and yg

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 18, 2011
The video looks like a montage of all of E-40's video's from "Tell Me When To Go" to "Function".

It was like Deja Vu watchin it. It seems like they used the same exact locations as alot of his videos he's done in the past 6-7 years, I dunno if they are or not but that's what it looked like to me.

DAT NIGGA TAZZ @DAT NIGGA TAZZ It sounded like "Goin back to the bank" to me but that doesn't make much sense......But then again, neither does sayin "Rest In Peace to myself" but I'm almost 100% sure he said that part. Mothafucka think he Tupac & predictin his death & shit. Lol. Honestly, I think it's kinda disrespectful to not follow the first two verses payin tribute to Dre & changin the subject to himself. If it was his song, shot in his hood, OK I'd get that but to come to the Bay & not show that love that people from halfway cross the country came to show Dre, is pretty disrespectful in my eyes. I dunno, I could just be over analyzing it.

Jun 5, 2004
Cuz i heard it on the radio today, and i searched n i didnt see a thread about it... And actually I didnt know there was a time limit on songs, thank you fuhrer.

Lol na but i had heard it but hadnt seen the video...I was without internet for dumbass long so idk how old this is but its alot of shit from 12-13 i havent been up on

Props: guap38