yo' FAVOURITE CD OF ALL TIME??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

mayn of all tha threads i cant even believ no-on feelin mr mafioso,1 million words,1 million dollars and nerafrious speak of the devil
shit is past all belief to me

Jun 2, 2002
i'd have to say that sort-a old school sounding 'kingpins only' comp/group. i like damn near every song on that. 'killaphonia' is the fawkin best though. on some of the songs it has a hip-hop appeal to it, and the lyrics, aw yes the lyrics and metaphors are str8 kick ass. i havn't met a person yet that doesn't feel this.

May 22, 2002
E-40 GOTS SOME OF THE TIGHTEST FLOW I WISH HE WOULD CALM DOWN A LITTLE BIT!! SAME FOR J-MACK,GUCE, KEAK THE SNEAK, aND C-LIM.

i KNOW THATS WHAT SEPERATES THEM FROM THE REST BUT DAMN
SOMETIMES ITS JUST TO MUCH!

May 9, 2002
im really slumpin Nigga Deep at the moment,

when i was first into rap i was really into W.C : Bow Down, not sure bout favourite of all time but maybe close to it, that cd was bangin

fuck it im out

Jul 30, 2002
Handz Down........Loaded....never before and never agian shall a CD with game like this grace my cd player...lol....( i hope the new ones tighter, but the hiz work is wayyyy cutt out for him)

Secondz Away

May 13, 2002
My Top 5 not in any order particular

Hollow-Takin No Shortz
C-Bo- Autopsy+Tales from Da Crypt
Lynch- Season of da Siccness+24Deep
40- In a Major Way
Quik- Safe&Sound