YG-My Krazy Life

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
idk thats just kind of a dumb claim considering what compton albums have dropped since gkmc, like wasnt tyga the only other album from anyone there in between then lol.

this album was just ok to me, some cool tracks but not that consistent.

May 16, 2002
I been bumping this religiously and I have to say I'm playing it all the way through without skipping (Deluxe Edition with the Best Buy bonus track as well.)

YG has a old school vibe to his flows. He's story telling gangsta tales with a new & some what of a Bay Area sound IMO.

He's a new school rapper coming in paying a homage to pioneer West Coast artist throughout this album. Shows his inspiration on what he grew up listening to etc. I like how he expressed himself on the album.

2 Thumbs up on this project from my point of view.

Last edited:

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
I been bumping this religiously and I have to say I'm playing it all the way through without skipping (Deluxe Edition with the Best Buy bonus track as well.)

YG has a old school vibe to his flows. He's story telling gangsta tales with a new & some what of a Bay Area sound IMO.

He's a new school rapper coming in paying a homage to pioneer West Coast artist throughout this album. Shows his inspiration on what he grew up listening to etc. I like how he expressed himself on the album.

2 Thumbs up on this project from my point of view.
Perfectly said G. First new artist I can really vibe to, due to what you pointed out