-=Yet, ANOTHER Skatterman & Snugbrim Promoting UPDATE...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2002
Today, me, my cousin Liza and her friend Kyle took the bart system in Frisco, went downtown and was able to pass out about 200 Skatterman & Snugbrim/BEEF soundtrack CD SAMPLERS to people!! Heck, the area was so filled with all these weird crazy people doing crazy shit for money. I got this one tap dancing dude to hold up the sampler and the flier while tap dancing!! Also, I got this other guy that had these two RUN DMC lookin puppets like you see in "Being John Malkovich" or them puppet master movies dancing to some Nelly. The Jam Master J Puppet had a Skatterman & Snugbrim flier in front of his mini TECHNICS TURNTABLES!!! I was also able to get this one REAL, human DJ over at a PUMA store to hold up a flier while spinnin some shit. MANY people here were happy to recieve the samplers and fliers. Alot of them were like:"Oh Shit!! TECCANINA!?!?!???? Fa-sho!! Fa-sho!!". Most of them said that they heared about Tech through Yukmouth, who has a HUGE Northern Cali fanbase of course.

Much love to Amoeba Music, and Virgin Megastore in downtown San Fransisco for letting me do my shit!!

I took pictures of all this shit and I WILL post them sometime when I get back to Southern Cali!!