***Yet Another Show...w/TECH 9***

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
Sup yall....just got off the phone with the Ceo of SNT Ent. and on the 24th of Jan. I will be opening up with them for Tech 9 & Dirty Motives. It will be at the Ogden Theatre in Colorado...doors open at 7pm and we go on at 9pm.....DAMN THIS IS REAL BIG. Time to wigg the fuck out with Techa Nina!

Peace!

Jun 21, 2002
www.myspace.com
I only came in here cuz I wanted to see that girl in rae' sig again. LOL

No, seriously, you're really making some moves. I guess that's what happens when you got the skills to make something happen in the right place at the right time.
As I've said before, Colorado was evidently a good move. And just to think, you were kinda nervous about it. :classic:

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
Thanks Sinn...I hope you can make that 4 hour drive man this weekend, if not....make it in January so we can blow our minds with Techa Nina!

Doom - Apreciate it man....for real. I just realized that in order to do things you have never done you have to be places you have never been in a sense. The love bein shown to me out here is a trip....I got alot of respect for the cats out here in Denver, they got more hustle then folks think.