yet another Matic Lee track

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2008
www.myspace.com
well whats up.....well its 2 o'clock in the morning and i thought to myself.........tech bought a lot of beats that i was gonna use for my album but its cool....gotta pay rent.....and i know he is gonna kill em...and with that ..i gotta make more beats!!!!! so i feel like giving away a track that i was gonna put on my album because i don't want my album to be a whole bunch of me bitching and crying .....so here it is

Pray.mp3 - 6.20MB

its called "pray" its a pretty emotional joint i did back in February about my childhood......

let me know what yall think...and im out...a nigga is sleepy as hell

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
shit is dope

you've definitely matured content wise compared to your other material on this one..

production is straight as usual

Jan 20, 2007
IamGilgamesh.guru
Lovin' the background. Don't know if its a sample or what, but its hot. The snappier percussion over it is definitely an uncommon blend. But it still works. Although the woodblock seems just a tad overly sharp for the rest of the beat. Still def hot tho.

Sep 11, 2006
Hey matic, props on the great music.
Could you tell me the chords for one good time. I want to learn how to play it on the guitar. thanks keep the music coming.