Yet Another Agerman Thread...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2005
So yeah, A few months back some cutty was yappin about Agerman doin some more gangsta shit? So whats up with that because I haven't seen or heard nothing yet? Anybody that can fill me in on the latest, id sure appreciate it.

-America's Most

Apr 25, 2002
Agerman sends out bulletins: CHECK OUT AGERMAN NEW SONGS ON MY PAGE.......
real life ent./warner bros.
Says new album coming soon on real life ent./warner bros.

Elemenno

F.W.A.H.R.L.D.
Feb 28, 2009
About a month ago he said it was done. He was just tryin to get the money to put it out, but it looks like some folks picked it up so we'll see

Apr 19, 2006
www.youtube.com
Yo i got the REAL Scoopp on my Patna AGERMAN IF yall want to see some SNEEK PEAK'S GO TO YOU TUBE my user name iz letsmobb Subscribe to my you tube page, an u will c us in studio wit ANT BANK'S, an recording session's, LIVE PREFORMANCE'S OF "RAW DICK BARE" AKA STANKEY PANKY PART 2, AT SWEET 181 ALL VIEDO'S R BRAND NEW AGERMAN has about 30 hit's DONE we r WORKING WIT SUPER PRODUCER ProHoeZak, ANT BANK'S, THA STAFF HIS BROTHER GARY HAWKINS an LEAN HE GOT A HEATED TRACK WIT YUCKMOUTH, AGE IS IN SEATTLE WA RIT NOW THEN HE GO'S TO ST. LOUIS MO HE WILL BE BACK HOME BY THE 1'ST HIT ME FO MO INFO ....... AN I GONE B THROWING A AGERMAN RICK LEE VIEDO on YOU TUBE SOME TIME TODAY ........PEACE MIZFIT CEO OF WorllWideMusic