yes papi...i mean officer...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 14, 2002
"DON'T CALL ME PAPI AGAIN!!"

- ... ok papi

Had me dying!!!

But why are the cops in amerika always so angry though? They are always screaming and immediately pull their gun on people.
Don't they know behavior reacts on behavior.
Everything would be a lot more smoother if they would just calm the fuck down.

Jan 7, 2004

- ... ok papi

Had me dying!!!

But why are the cops in amerika always so angry though? They are always screaming and immediately pull their gun on people.
This is why Most people that have never have had any dealings with cops hate cops right off the bat IMO. Right away they treat everyone like they are hardened criminals and treat everyone like they have guns and are out to kill them.

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com

- ... ok papi

Had me dying!!!

your not cool cuz you live in Holland. Im so sick of uppity Europeans talking down on America. Best country on earth.

May 14, 2002
This is why Most people that have never have had any dealings with cops hate cops right off the bat IMO. Right away they treat everyone like they are hardened criminals and treat everyone like they have guns and are out to kill them.
And the circle goes round and round... I think the cops should be trained or something in to approach people more humane.
A lot of people will think different about cops and a lot less "accidents" will happen. I think..

your not cool cuz you live in Holland. Im so sick of uppity Europeans talking down on America. Best country on earth.
Oh, I am not cool because I live in Holland? Damn... I always thought my birth certificate was proof of my coolness! :hurt::hurt:

You are sick of 'uppity' Europeans talking down on America? Right on!! :chinese::cheeky::chinese:
If by 'uppity' you mean 'upper class', way to go with your assumptions. Because I am far from upper class.

Also I was not aware I was talking down on anyone in my post, let alone talk down on an entire country.
Maybe you could point out to me where exactly did I do that. Perhaps my English isn't good enough for me to have been aware of it. After all, I am European and English is not my native language.

Wait, you say America is the best country on earth? I might go out on a limb here but I think I am save to say there are a lot of Americans posting on this board who disagree with you.

I highly doubt you have ever set foot in another country... perhaps Mexico, Cancun for spring break or something.
Maybe you should take a cold shower and wash the sand out of your pussy.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Iaoish had a valid point though, plus who the fuck was talking down on the US? He was criticizing the crooked ass police...