yellow bus on 22's....lol...i done seen it all...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2002
My boy seen the same exact bus in Fremont and pulled up next to it and took a picture of it on his cell phone. He said some light skinned black/mexican dude was driving it.

Dec 11, 2005
LMAO at the haters in this thread trying to defend themselves like they really aint hatin on FAB saying this like the only ride he got.... I eprsonally dont give a fuck what he drives but its just funny watching yall same people bitch everytime somebody show some progress the man is making. How can you not understand that this yellow bus shit is a gimmick FOR THE KIDS... it aint for him to drive to get the fucken groceries on a sunday afternoon.. its for the thizz/hyphy movement... its smart marketing

Apr 19, 2005
MuneyHongry650 said:
LMAO at the haters in this thread trying to defend themselves like they really aint hatin on FAB saying this like the only ride he got.... I eprsonally dont give a fuck what he drives but its just funny watching yall same people bitch everytime somebody show some progress the man is making. How can you not understand that this yellow bus shit is a gimmick FOR THE KIDS... it aint for him to drive to get the fucken groceries on a sunday afternoon.. its for the thizz/hyphy movement... its smart marketing
I agree with everything except the "haters" stuff.

Just because people express an opinion that conflicts with the tastes of the topic doesn't make them a hater.

Jul 3, 2002
**BREAKING NEWS** anyone who expresses their opinions are haters. so i guess that means we can't give our opinions on a message board. sounds like 1984 to me.

Sep 30, 2005
v-feezy said:
**BREAKING NEWS** anyone who expresses their opinions are haters. so i guess that means we can't give our opinions on a message board. sounds like 1984 to me.
You been here since 2002 and posted 88 times. Obviously you don't have a lot of opinions to express anyway.

Jul 3, 2002
does it matter if i post on the regular. do i have to post every single day? im speaking for the people thats been around forever. newcomers come in here always talking about haters.

Feb 9, 2003
Everyone that thinks the bus is gay = Haters
Everyone that thinks the bus is "thizz-tastic" = Dick riders

I'm sorry gentlemen, but I'm with the haters on this one! HATE! HATE! HATE!