Yelawolf - Love Story

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 11, 2006
Ok honestly just listen to this song. If you can't admit that this is a well made song with solid lyrics and vocals then IDK what to tell you. I mean I can tell if it's not your type of music but you can't deny the talent.

Yelawolf Devil In My Veins Mp3 Download
i haven't made it through the album yet but i made to this song. i think its a good song but it sounds like a new version of House of the Rising Sun. once that comparison came into my head thats all i heard.

Jan 18, 2015
Yelawolf, Down, off of the ShadyXV album is Yela at his best. I just copped Love Story, I'll let ya'll know what to think of this album.

Apr 25, 2006
I like the album, based off the early tracks released I knew not to expect a trunk muzik type album but Im into classic southern rock like skynryd so the album appeals to me for sure...Im diggin the Johnny Cash track the most right now....I think Yela can always return to his 0-60 days but more so when he's featured on other folks shit...this is def. where yela is in his life it seems and like most, with age comes change...2 cents

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
#1 on billboard rap hiphop....getting nationwide play on hiphop..country and rock stations ....people just hate cuz hes white

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
I can definitely see why people wouldn't like this. I wouldn't categorize it as a rap album. That being said, I think it's a really solid album and some of the songs have that old school country feel.