Yeezus

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
Do people still buy this trash?? The beats are wack the artist is wack & the features are wack
you knw how it is kanye and def jam will buy mass copies to brainwash the followers into thinking that its cool to buy it. im done writing in this thread bc this album wack as fuck. have fun lol

Last edited:
Nov 14, 2002

Sounds familiar. Yeezers a fool
this is what i told my homeboy! Kanye tried to go futuristic but its a 80s futuristic sound! like watching Back to the future 2 right now and thinkin "they was waaay off!" lol thats the sound kanye is on now. corny ass 80s futuristic sounds with rap over it. the music from the 80s we laughed at Kanye made a rap album out of now all of a sudden "Hes a genius" lol

Revenge of the Nerds! - lambda lambda lambda Rap.flv - YouTube
The Nerds was ahead of their time then! lol

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
Just slapped the whole album at work after reading all the comments on here and I gotta say, I cant decide if I like this new shit or not. I have to admit its different from wwhat Im used to hearing but gotta slap it again to see if I can really get into or not

Apr 25, 2002
After spinning in the car the last day or two, my opinion is that its not as bad as I originally thought.

The Blood on the Leaves track is def my favorite. The track with Charlie Wilson is the jam and New Slaves and Black Skinhead are pretty good once you release your old vision of Kanye's music. Hold My Liquor and Send it Up are also good.

Problem is it is a short album full of crazy shit I wasn't accustomed to.

Still at the very bottom of Kanye's discography. But it has some replay value.

Props: B-Buzz