Yeah its broke...fuck you. You buy me a new one!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
This thread is dedicated to all of you out there who don't like to buy new shit, and would rather try to fix shit on your own, no matter how fucked up it looks....duct tape, toothpicks, pop cans--whatever it takes!!!

My contribution:

Item: Wireless USB Adapter.

Problem: Item was bent, so the connections (usb piece & circuit board) inside snapped off and need to be soldered back.

Solution: If you lean the wire snubs just right, they connect with the metal plates inside, and the device works.....but needs to be held in place.

Fix: Pop can, water, headphone adapter

Why: I needed something to lean the device just slightly. So i needed an object shaped like a +. I tried an empty pop can with a headphone adapter jabbed into the side, but it fell down...thus the water. Now it works just fine.

30 minutes of work, but I just saved 20 bucks..........so fuck you.

Mar 4, 2007
haha well i guess no one on here likes to save money...my dad was always coming up with crazy ass contraptions for things that broke cause he didn't wanna buy a new one...

almost all of our fans in our house couldn't be turned on by anyone else other than him cause the rubber band and paper clips would get moved if us kids tried to turn it on haha

my dad even made his own rabbit ears for the t.v.

old ass alarm clocks...those were never thrown away, he would take them apart and 'fix' them

nothing was wasted in my house haha