Yasiel Puig

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Should LA Dodgers Rookie outfielder Yasiel Puig make the 2013 NL All Star Team?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mar 8, 2008
Report: Jay-Z Wants to Represent Yasiel Puig and Yoenis Cespedes
ERIC HE
6 hours ago on Golden Gate Sports

Put this one in the “things you never though you’d ever hear in your lifetime.”
Accomplished rapper and sports agent Jay-Z is looking to hit a grand slam. According to Yahoo! Sports, he is seeking to become the agent for Oakland Athletics outfielder Yoenis Cespedes and Los Angeles Dodgers outfielder Yasiel Puig.
Both players are from Cuba, and both are stars in the making.
Jay-Z became a licensed NBA and MLB agent last month, after creating his own sports agency named Roc Nation Sports. He has already signed high-profile clients such as Robinson Cano, Kevin Durant, and Geno Smith.
Will he be able to pull some strings and land the two Cuban sensations as well?
The Yahoo! report indicates that Jay-Z’s agency met with Puig in New York in mid-June, and Puig “left the meeting intrigued.”
Puig has taken the major leagues by storm since being called up, hitting over .400 with eight home runs in 34 games. He is expected to win the NL Final Vote and head to the All-Star Game in New York, which also happens to be Jay-Z’s hometown.
Cespedes will be there as well, participating in the Home Run Derby although he wasn’t selected to be an All-Star.
As they always say, “expect the unexpected.” A year ago, nobody thought Puig and Cespedes would blossom into what they are today, and a year ago, nobody knew Jay-Z would become a sports agent.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
"I always like to play aggressive and always try to put on a show for the fans. They [the fans] come to spend their time and lose sleep watching us play. It is one, to me, of the more emotional things in baseball." Yasiel Puig

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Dodgers have been killin it since Puig got there. I have no way to look up the stats but it's crazy to see how one dude has made such a huge impact. Obviously it's a team game and he's not doing it alone, but they were struggling bad before he got there. Kemp is pissing me off.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Dodgers have been killin it since Puig got there. I have no way to look up the stats but it's crazy to see how one dude has made such a huge impact. Obviously it's a team game and he's not doing it alone, but they were struggling bad before he got there. Kemp is pissing me off.
I think Hanley Ramirez came back around the same time too and they're both hitting like .400 . Today I changed my spring training world series pick from the Braves to the Dodgers

Props: Coach E. No

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
the last 2 years, they were a team that if they were hittin on all cylinders, they had to be a favorite but that's not how baseball always works. If it did, the Yankees would win every year. But right now, they look like a team that's gonna be hard to beat and they've only picked up more pieces. 12 game road winning streak after todays win