Yao gets his man against the Lakers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I dont mind shit talkin at all, but dude thats ALL you do. How can you have a debate, when you dont say anything real? Your getting all happy cause laker fans agree shit talkin is fun, shit, i agree as well! Maybe i was going a little far with you, didnt mean to hurt your feelings. Your misunderstanding my purpose. This board is crackin when you came with people telling your ass to shut your mouth brah, what you thinkin. This board was crackin way before you got here homie, it just doesnt pop as much during baseball season, football and basketball its always goin on here, ive been here for years homie. Shit talk all you want, but you act like an idiot, BAMMER, MB3 and countless other shit talk on kobe and the lakers, and i dont see a thing wrong with anything they have done, you just go to far sometimes, and its anoying, you bother hella of users here, i could give a fuck about what you say, i have fun with you. Like this girl at my work, she always talkin shit bout the raiders, how tight they are, we asked her to name one player on the team, she couldnt... its basically the same with you.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
So what u sayin is I cant name any players in the league huh?? U are a square ass mark forreal!! U need to get off the board homie, and go to your private school!!! U can ask folks on here, like Bammer etc.. who got the board crackin!! But I dont even care though... Most folks on here are coo, and can shit talk with me back and forth without gettin butt-hurt!! The only ones that I can name that are butt-hurt tricks are....nitro & shark!! Yall some bustas forreal!! And if u get bothered by my comments on here, then u must have a self esteem problem homie!! Gp see a doctor or sumthin!! Now u mad that I have some L.A. fans agreein wit me, and u feel betrayed, well go stand in a corner, or ** **** ** *** potna, cause I will continue to flood tghis board wit shit talkin and u will have to take it homie!!! I know way more than u about sports so tryin to compare me to a girl at work that dont know a single player was pure idiotic on your part!!! Get over trick!!!! GOT EM...GOT EM!!!!

Let's at least try to keep it in the realm of sports playa.

Apr 25, 2002
"U can ask folks on here, like Bammer etc.. who got the board crackin!! "

I dont need to ask anybody, ive been here for a long time, and its always been crackin liar. There are more posts since you came, but there all you saying the same thing... nothing!

"Now u mad that I have some L.A. fans agreein wit me"

Im not gonna reply to that, ill just quote my last post, since your ass cant read. "Your getting all happy cause laker fans agree shit talkin is fun, shit, i agree as well!"

Its crystal clear your gettin all mad over this, go look at your post, your heated!!! and i was just fuckin wit ya, havin fun with your ass, HAHAHAHAHA. ohhhh boy, your to easy. See i got you all worked up, its only a game, and you are just like that girl at my work, 100% shittalk. Your entire post right there was insults to me, like text on a page effects me, hehe your a funny kid. YOU need to get off the board. "Check Game" your ass wasnt saying that untill i said it, you want game, holla, ill drop it, but dont try to steal it son.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Everyone give a hand to Nitro!!! "No one claps" Damn thats to bad homie!!! Damn u got me heated dogg, I dont wanna live no more!!! Wait a minute......who are u again??? Oh ok nevermind!!! Learn about it homo!!! Game spitter right chere!!! GOT EM!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Im seriously laughing out loud, its all good homie... im really fucking wit ya, im not mad, i dont think you are, but this isnt fun anymore. Im not gonna ask you to tone it down anymore as you have clearly stated your desire to flood this board reguardless, so its all gravy, no hard feelings.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Fasho mane, its all competitive nature mane, nuthin to take overboard!! I luv when someone gets in tight debates wit me, but when the debate gets off subject and then name callin and shit occurs, then its anotha thang!!! Im here homie, lets continue to debate over the long seasons of sports!! Aint no thang but a chckien wang mane!!! This is a past time for me!!! Handle it!! GOT EM!!!