Yao gets his man against the Lakers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
I never thought I'd be hearing this, but Yao dropped 20 on LA on 9 of 9 shooting in his 8th game of his career. Got dayum the Lakers are the laughing stock of the NBA right now. Even when ya'll get Shaq back, it cant save yall. Your reign is over.

May 10, 2002
LoL@ this "rock" you speak of. Even with Shaqueer, Yall aint hangin with the likes of the Kings and Mavs. Even my Bullets got your number.

MB3

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2002
The only thing I'm really conerned about is the refs cause the refs helped your faggot ass fakers win all 3 titles. Your only plus are the refs without them the fakers wouldn't have won any title in the last years. But we'll see what'll happen in this years playoffs.

Apr 25, 2002
MB3 said:
The only thing I'm really conerned about is the refs cause the refs helped your faggot ass fakers win all 3 titles. Your only plus are the refs without them the fakers wouldn't have won any title in the last years. But we'll see what'll happen in this years playoffs.
Refs Refs Refs, Blah Blah Blah, its a fucking astounding coincidence that you just so happen to HATE the Lakers and everyone on the team. Then you deny them of skill by saying the refs did it all 3 years, you have alot of learning to do. I will agree with Czar though, Game 6 of last years series with the kings was real sketchy, and i think the lakers got some calls. But every other game, please, lakers won straight out. But i know how it is with a kid in your position, you come from the heart, anyone who beats your team year after year you have to hate them, you have to have excuses. I mean, dont mind that the Lakers nearly swept the entire playoffs, finished with one of the best records in the NBA, had 2 of the leauges top 5 scorers, have the best coach in history (and the list goes on) But no, they killed your team, so HATE them.

Apr 25, 2002
Czar: i agree the kings are gettin better every year, they look awesome despite there not so good looking record. But one thing, the Lakers havent reached there full potential, not even close. You see, the Kings arnt the only team that gets better, SHAQ is out, that gives the Lakers what they need right now, a chance to learn and develope without him. Once he comes back, watch, they too will be better then last year.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Tru Dat nitro, but just goin in to this year, and seein how the Kings were the better team last year, even though they lost in 7, I believe they will over take L.A. this time, plus I luv the addition of K. Clark, but it will be a showdown when both are at full strengh!! And 7-4 aint that bad, but 3-7 hurts, so we do know that Sac will have home court again!! I still feel that Sac will reign this year!!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
Dogg Soumali is worse than Samake Walker,
BULLSHIT, SOUMALI IS WAY BIGGER THAN WALKER,HOW YOU GONNA SAY WALKER IS BETTER...I AINT GIVING NO EXCUSES THE LAKERS SHOULD OF WON YESTERDAY REGARDLESS...ALL IM SAYIN IS YAO AINT DOING SHIT UNTIL HE SCORES THEM PIONTS AGAINST REAL CENTERS IN THE LEAGUE,HE DIDNT PROVE NOTHING SCORING THEM PIONTS AGAINST WALKER..LOL..HE WONT GET HALF THOSE AGAINST SHAQ

MB3

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2002
Hey nitro I think the bulls never needed the refs to win one of their titles. And that's what i hate the most bout them fakers. I wouldn't say anything bout them if they'd have won one title with sum fair officiating but I think that'll never happen. By the way I think the fakers got sum skillful players like Horry and Fisher or Shaw but I really don't care bout them fakers. By the way i think the best team of all time is the Bulls and you fakers don't come even close to the level the Bulls played sum years ago. Oh and yeah Jackson is the best coach of all time and another reason for the faker titles cause without him they couldn't win in the playoffs.
Anyway the faker reign will be over this year.

Apr 25, 2002
Czar he will score on any team in the leauge like that without someone to defend him. When a team spends most of its payroll to a 7ft+ center, whos job is partly to stop people like ming, it kind of takes effect when hes GONE. If he was there, i think even you know its a whole different ballgame.