Yankees just got ripped off

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2004
THE umps FUCKING RIPPED OFF THE YANKEES

AND NEW YORKERS BEING NEW YORKERS AINT TAKING THAT SHIT

AND START THROWING BASEBALLS AT PLAYERS AND UMPS

THOSE FUCKS ARE LUCKY IM NOT THERE CAUSE I WOULD CHARED THE GOD DAMN FIELD

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
RIP SRM 1/8/03 said:
WHY IS IT OK TO PRY THE BALL OUT WHEN THE CATCHER IS TRYING TO TAG YOU, BUT NOT WHEN THE PITCHER IS TRYING TO TAG YOU?

they explained it on baseball tonight...there is an actual rule addressing it and why he cant slap or punch or do anything malicios on the base path to knock the ball out.....catchers are BLOCKING the plate, that is why players are allowed to run them over....this player was not blocking anything

Jun 24, 2004
He didnt even hit his glove, he hit his fucking arm. If the sox win tomorrow Theres gonna be some blood left on the field. Fag sox players better be rdy to run when the game is over

Apr 25, 2002
DaytonFamily said:
He didnt even hit his glove, he hit his fucking arm. If the sox win tomorrow Theres gonna be some blood left on the field. Fag sox players better be rdy to run when the game is over
LMAO you do realize you are the only person in the world that thinks this was a bad call. Give me a fucking break.

K

KAH

^^^^aint that tha truth. He prolly thought tha home run was a bad call 2. Fuckin cheap ass a-rod. Go boston. Also got 2 give it up 2 schilling

Apr 25, 2002
A-Rod fucked up, he should have ran straight through, he might have knocked the ball away anyway without doing it hella obvious, or even slid under the tag. Also if he ran through they might have called interference cuz there was another player in the basepath and he didn't have the ball. Either way Jeter would have at least been at second cuz there was no play other than the one at first, that would have changed the way the pitcher approached Sheffield and who knows what would have happened.

I think the Yankees will still win tomorrow anyway.