Yankees Eliminated

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2004
when your payroll is a zillion dollars, as a gm you should feel like huge loser if youre not winning every championship.

and any gm that cant put together a playoff reaching team with over $100mil to work with should feel pretty much like a disappoint failure too

i went to game 2 of the series against the tigers in yankee stadium. it was fun hearing new yorkers in their baby accents yell stuff like "aint no tigahs in detroit! get da fuck outta heah" but we could care less for the yanks or tigers so we left early to go watch the charger game at a bar. the new ballpark is nice i guess

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
They look stupid every time they get eliminated.
When they win no one really cares either.

If my kid (if I had one) grew up to be a Yankees fan I don't think I would even treat him the same. I would be so disappointed.
DOG BEING YOUR FROM ANAHEIM... YOU SHOULD KNOW, THEM YANKEE FANS DO CARE...LOOK AT HOW THEY BUY OUT ANGEL GAMES WHEN YANKEES ARE IN TOWN...

I BEEN TO ONE YANKEE GAME, IN THERE NEW STADIUM... AND THE FANS WERE READY TO JUMP FOOLS FOR LEAVING THE GAME, IN THE 11TH INNING WHILE IT WAS POURING RAIN.
THEM YANKEE FANS ARE ROUGH WITH IT.