Yankees Eliminated

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 23, 2010
lol how many teams do you like you had a giants ring in your avatar and then a yankees and cubs and some other shit
lol i just like the yankees and giants..the cubs thing was more of a sammy sosa thing. hes one of my all time favs

but my main team is the yankees. im a fan of the giants cuz when i lived in the bay i went to alot of there games back when they had barry jt snow and that group

Jan 5, 2006
Difference between me and half the Yankee fanbase or maybe more... is I've been a fan thru the good and bad, I dont start following as my team starts winning again, they're down 100 runs im still watching. GO GIGANTES, PUTOS!

May 6, 2002
They look stupid every time they get eliminated.
When they win no one really cares either.

If my kid (if I had one) grew up to be a Yankees fan I don't think I would even treat him the same. I would be so disappointed.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
I was cheering for them to come back and win in the 8th and 9th. I hate the Yankees tho. I just wanted to see something awesome happen. Playoff baseball is insanely tense.
On a side not my phone guesses "Tankers" when I write "Yankees" haha

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Difference between me and half the Yankee fanbase or maybe more... is I've been a fan thru the good and bad, I dont start following as my team starts winning again, they're down 100 runs im still watching. GO GIGANTES, PUTOS!
That's true for any teams bandwagon fans though. Not going to deny the Yankees have a ton of them, because they do, but all die hard fans for any team are like what you described.

Apr 25, 2002
I remember listening to some of the call in commentary from Red Sox nation when they didn't make it to the playoffs on ESPN. I'm sure they'll be plenty of it tomorrow from Yanks nation.

All I can say is, if you are really the greatest fans in all of sports, how come you want to hit the red button every time you don't win the championship? It's tiring to hear about how great these franchises are when most of their fans are a bunch of whiny little bitches.

I'm glad we handled our year with class. If the Red Sox want to dismantle cool, we'll take Gonzalez, I'd even take Crawford knowing he can't possible have as bad a year as he did this year...

May 3, 2002
As big as their payroll and their bandwagon fans it was great to watch em go down, I enjoyed that about as much as I enjoyed Dallas beating the Lakers.

Feb 12, 2004
lmao at the faggot phillies!!

and even more lmao that ryan howard is the last out in back to back failure seasons.

"greatest pitching staff ever assembled" lol yeah right the best staff is the homegrown staff in sf.