Yankees add A. Boone, lockin down anotha trip to the series!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
The Yankees made the biggest deal at the deadline, and add A. Boone for minor leaguers and cash!! The Yanks will get back to the world series and probably beat the Braves again to win yet anotha title!! Lets see what happens!! Great trade for Yanks!! GOT EM!!!

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
They were tryin to get Bad Vlad to play right but MLB nixed that idea with the quickness....i dont think Boone is THAT much better than Ventura but thats me...best move at the deadline was the Giants sacrificing there future and gettin Ponson...even though he looks like Steve Balboni...hes pitchin his ass off this year in a hitters park (Camden Yards)...Pac Bell is gonna be like pitchin in yellowstone park....

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
How is that the best move, if u said they sacrificed their future?? Hahaha!! That aint no best move!! U will see!! Boone is easily better than wack ass Ventura!! Plus the Yanks didnt give up shit for him, unlike the Midgets!! GOT EM!!!

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
its the best move by any given team to help that team win the series this year....if your a buyer in the trade market your not buyin for the future you buy for the present and the Giants bought the hottest player on the market thus makes that the bet move in my eyes....Got that?!?!?!

Nov 14, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
The Yankees made the biggest deal at the deadline, and add A. Boone for minor leaguers and cash!! The Yanks will get back to the world series and probably beat the Braves again to win yet anotha title!! Lets see what happens!! Great trade for Yanks!! GOT EM!!!
Hahahaha! Another dumbass comment made by you. The Yanks made a terrible move here. To get Boone, they had to give up their #1 prospect in Claussen. Not only was Boone not that much of an upgrade anyways, but they could've waited until the off-season to use Georgie's millions and get a FA 3B. Stupid Yankees. The Sox will finally take the East.

Nov 14, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
How is that the best move, if u said they sacrificed their future?? Hahaha!! That aint no best move!! U will see!! Boone is easily better than wack ass Ventura!! Plus the Yanks didnt give up shit for him, unlike the Midgets!! GOT EM!!!
Oh shit, I didn't even see this comment. They didn't give up shit? They gave up fuccin' Claussen you dumbfucc!!!

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Givin up Claussen compared to given up Ainsworth & Moss is like not givin up shit idiot!!! And secondly u will be wrong about pickin the Sox to take the East!! So we will see who is a idiot!!! Dont back down now!! GOT EM!!!

Nov 14, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
Givin up Claussen compared to given up Ainsworth & Moss is like not givin up shit idiot!!! And secondly u will be wrong about pickin the Sox to take the East!! So we will see who is a idiot!!! Dont back down now!! GOT EM!!!
Damn fool. I gotta explain to you again? The Yanks didn't NEED Boone. They already had Ventura. And not only that, but they could've used their billions to pick-up another 3B during the off-season if they wanted to. Giving up Claussen, who is one of the best pitching prospects in the minors/majors, was such a dumbass move. For the 3rd year in a row the Yankees ain't winnin' shit.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
uza funny mark!! U can think what u want,andt I will know what I know!! The Yankees can get whoever they want, so u trippin!! Also if u think Ventura is good, then thats your problem!! Obviously the baseball analyst agree with me!! So try again mane!! And the Sox aint winnin shit either so go figure!!! GOT EM!!!

Nov 14, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
uza funny mark!! U can think what u want,andt I will know what I know!! The Yankees can get whoever they want, so u trippin!! Also if u think Ventura is good, then thats your problem!! Obviously the baseball analyst agree with me!! So try again mane!! And the Sox aint winnin shit either so go figure!!! GOT EM!!!
1. My knowledge is so much above yours, it ain't even funny. I'ma leave that alone though.

2. The Yankees CAN get whoever they want. Everyone knows this.

3. I never said Ventura was good. He's only batting like .249 with HR. However, Boone isn't much better to give up Claussen.

4. What baseball analysts? Most of the so called baseball "experts" are dumb as fucc.

5. I ain't a BoSox fan, so I don't give a fucc if they win or not. All I know is that the Yanks, for the 3rd season in a row, ain't winnin' the World Series.

May 8, 2002
Cut-Throat said:
i dont think Boone is THAT much better than Ventura but thats me...
he isnt much better, only younger

Cut-Throat said:
best move at the deadline was the Giants sacrificing there future and gettin Ponson...
best move for the Orioles but not for the Giants. but thats OK cause i am a Dodger fan and anything that is negative for the Giants is good for the Dodgers