Yall will probably get a kick out of this.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
Soo yeah I went to Live Oak highschool I graduated in '97 I've been to Celia's bar and got fucked up. I joined the army in 2004 and I went to iraq. All I want to say is this I just went to a club called Cowboys in Colorado Springs where I'm stationed and I got some Colorado Skrap "O.G." to admit that Woodie is cool. Hahahahahaha! He had no idea what the fuck I was talkin about.

But I was all like "what's up brother surenos is cool right "Woodie!" yeah 13 is cool "Woodie!" and that dumb ass skrapper was all like " Yeah Norte's are cool" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Just thought I'd drop by and tell yall that. Mothafuckaz ain't got shit on the Bay. LOL!

I can't even remember his dumbass name. But he was about to funk and i was down for it. I even think I pulled one of thier hoes. HAHAHAAHHAHa! I can't remember her dumbass name either. But whatever 92510 like what mothafucka! Just thought I'd drop by and tell yall that.

The skrapz in Colorado Springs ARE FAKE AS FUCK! And they need to stay their punkasses out of all the clubs I frequent.

Anyways just thought yall would get a kick out of that. I'm from the BAY GODDAMMIT AND THIS PUNK ASS BITCH WANTED NONE OF THIS. I ain't even a Norteno but I just wanted too see what they were all about.
If I would of had the time I would of gave that perpertratin ass bitch a Northern Exposure C.D. LOL!

Anywys like I said jus thought yall would laugh your asses off to this. Fuck any and every place that think they got shit on the YOC. =)

I'm half Korean half white but my Aunt was married to Al Estrada who was kin to the Romo's and passed away in '97. So I got much love for the Norte's in the YOC.

Next weekend I'm goin back out there and I'll definitely whoop that punkass bitches ass after I tell him what the fuck he admitted too. LOL! But don't worry yall I got at least 30 soldiers to back me up who went to war with me. So it's all good. And I'll fuck his bitch. hahahaha!

It's the Yay like what!

There's no place like home. yadadamean!!!

Aug 5, 2003
www.myspace.com
^^^^ CELIA'S MEXICAN RESTAUANT, WEST TENTH AND "G" BABY ..... NOW THATS WHAT I'M SAYIN'.... JUST WENT THERE TONIGHT HOMIE .... FOR THE FIFTH/SIXTH TIME THIS MONTH ....

FOOD IS A LITTLE PRICEY .... BUT WELL WORTH IT ..... AND LET'S NOT EVEN BRING UP THE BAR AND THEIR DRINKS ..... FABULOUS !!!!!!!!!!!

May 16, 2002
It is now the next mornin... and I am sober. I apologize. I jus reread that drunken ramblin. Like I said I dont know sh*t about this shit. I jus thought yall would think it's hella funny.

And props on the Original pizza story. I got love for pizza too. LOL!

Besides the dudes lil brother was cool anyway. He was keepin his drunkass older brother in check and apologizin for him. You know it's kinda wierd the place was cool, a good atmosphere, everybody was drinkin and havin a good time. And it's funny how one conversation can turn into some stupid shit when fools get tribal.

This guy wanted to start funkin jus cuz I said I was from California and asked if there were Norte's up here. That's why I started trippin You feel me? I just spent the last year of my life in Iraq where people weren't tryin to jump me or pop a few shots at me. They were tryin to blow my ass up with I.E.D.'s, VBIED's, suicide bombers, RPG's, grenades, sniper rounds everyday all day for 365 days straight...

But it's cool duuude.

Bein from the Bay and growin up listening to riders like Woodie, Mac Mall, TuPac, etc. is what used to pump me up when I'd go into battle.

Because they spit with heart real emmotion and ain't on no punk bullshit. I didn't agree with everything that went on out there I was just tryin to stay alive.

Take this lil story and soak game.

If he was so "O.G." and down for his cause and his people then why was he trippin over nonsense? He was outnumbered and would of drug his lil brother into some bullshit. And all I was doin was conversatin cuz I was drunk and feelin good tryin to chop it up with the locals. They teach me a lil psychological warfare tactics up in here and I was jus tryin'em out.

I'm not one to get disrepected for no reason. So instead of throwin blows and gettin somebody innocent hurt who was just tryin to look out for his family. I got him to disrepect himself and realized he doesn't even know what the fuck is goin on. It's a silent victory but one to show the seein from the blind.

Good people are good people. Dumbasses with "rank" get good people killed.

Be loyal to what's good. And you'll find a real war that's as complicated as it's simple and fought on many levels.

Wake up.

Aug 22, 2005
Mr. ViNN707 said:
LOL... It kind of reminds me of the time I ordered a Pizza and this skrap came by to deliver it and got him to admit that the sauce they use is red...
:cheeky: FUNNIEST SHIT IVE HEARD TODAY....WHICH IS SAD