yall some fags

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 24, 2003
every juggalo i met stunk like hell. is it part of being a juggalo to not wash your hair for weeks at a time and smell like sweaty asshole and armpit must, mixed with that dried after-rain smell and wet dog, blowin your nose into your sleeve and shit

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I understand painting your face to go to a concert where the performers paint their faces too.....I mean hell, I'm a Raider fan, we got fans paintin their face all the damn time......but what I don't get is them fucking juggalos be paintin their face to go to the movies and shit :confused:

Dec 25, 2003
So I was fuckin this ICP fag's girl for like a month and a half. And I'm sayin I was straight beatin those... She was one of those "diamond in the rough" nerd bitches who are actually fine as fuck but kick it with squares.

In any case, he had a half mullet, smashed beer cans on his forehead, and was a fake nazi...I say "fake" because my black homeboy who was (at the least) half his size spit on him and poured a cup of noodles on his gay ass, and he didn't do shit.

So he found out I was on some straight Jacques Costeau deep sea exploration with his girl (and she got turned the fuck out after that), and he started crying at school. He didn't show up for like almost a week, and after that talked about how we was gonna "stab me", "beat me up with a baseball bat", "make me regret the day I ever lived" or some shit, and "pour glue in my backpack and locker"<-----lmfao.

So in class I start throwing shit at him and he tries to ignore me. After shit started raining on his head he turns around and goes "dude I have no problem with you calm the fuck down".

He looked like Andy Milonaukis.

They're all fags. All.
QFT