Ya'll should check out Krayzie bone's "Leathaface" Album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
Cesolito #1 said:
That album sounds real old, Like early 90s. His real new one ill be "Krayzie Bone: Zoning" dropping sometime late summer.

He was going for the old skool feel. But this is his newest work. He went back to them old days cause everybody telling him they want Bone to go back.

You really need to check out the cover to the album...it's sicc.

peace

Krayzie bone used to be in my top 5 favorite rappers. I loved his older shit alil more but he is always a savage. I havent felt all the new stuff but he is sicc regardless, i will always cop Krayzie. thats a given. someday i hope to chop it up with him about the industry and he insight on it cuz he has been through it all. We'll see, "only time will tell". Ive only heard the 1st snippet but hes fuckin locced!! yall need to cop it. Much Love to Krayzie (i dont really feel any of the other members no more. Krayzie always stands out)

May 12, 2002
I really agree that he's very dope. But to say his older shit is better isn't really a fact, just opinion. In my opinion, i think he's progressed as an artist and can adapt to practically any beat and flow. His older shit was raw, but his newer shit is from his heart.. well most of it anyways. But im more of a Bizzy Bone fan to argue w/ you about Krayzie.

PS: Bizzy's new album has a single coming that features 2Pac and it was recorded when Pac was w/ Bone. Don't ask me why he's releasing it now..but he felt it was time. It will be titled "Book of Bryon" and it's gonna have some production from JONNY J who worked w/ Pac a lot.

Peace..

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2002
Original B.G. said:
I find Lynch dissapointing but i never comment on that. But i seriously think Krayzie and Bizzy are better off now solo artists. But Bone will always be Bone.

Me to.