Ya'll need to watch this show: The Wire

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 4, 2007
So yeah, i got this show from HBO downloaded, i've been watching the first season.

Now, i don't watch t.v. but this show is fuckin worthwhile, if you waste your time on the stupid bullshit on VH1, then you should spend some of that time watchin this show...

But yeah, my brother downloaded it, so i don't know a good place to download it at..but i suggest ya'll search for it...

I would say the best show i've ever seen, hands down...

Mar 4, 2007
you barely caught on to the wire? you were sleepin indeed. but yes its a very good show.
yeah, i know, i'm slow as fuck on this shit, but atleast i caught on...

but i don't own a t.v., so i haven't watched anything from the glowing tube for about a year now....like when you guys post shit about shows, i have no clue wtf anyone is talkin bout...

and im not on the download scene, because even if i wanted to dl somethin, i would barely have time to watch it cause of work and school...but this break i've been able to actually watch stuff.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
Have you ever heard of the movie Action Jackson?

it has the guy from predator in it

also theres this cool cartoon called the simpsuns or something like that, ima have to look into it

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
the first season is one of the best ever done. season 2 takes a horrible turn with an almost all white cast in a different setting, but its still entertaining, just nothing like season 1. season 3 and 4 return to their roots and are incredible. lots of action, lots of suprises, lots of characters get smoked, so dont grow to attached to any one person cause each week might be their last. the show is incredible with outstanding writing. i have 5 or 6 of the cast members from wire and from oz living in my neighborhood.

Mar 4, 2007
hm...damn im not done with catchin up on season 1 but now i dunno if i'll watch season 2...
well i dunno, but my brother told me that the 3rd season is completely worthwhile and not to miss..

but yeah dj pimp, i already got attached to Wallace, so sad....i guess i need to toughin' up, but damn that character got me all re-inspired to be a teacher n everything i've already been planning..

Mar 13, 2003
Cant wait for season 5!......Still havent watched season 4 yet tho, i'll peep it on demand in December tho! One of the only t.v. show that i watch.

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
you're right, season 2 was a good ass season, but even the actors on the show that i talk with said it was a big mistake. it takes the show in a completely different direction and focuses on crimes mostly commited by an all white cast of workers who work on and around the docs where all kinds of shit goes down. since they had this storyline goin they couldnt really focus on the original storyline that deals with street shit that happens in certain baltimore inner city streets. the number of viewers declined that season and the producers went back to what had been successful and thats when my man omar came back with a vengence. for action and drama, sopranos cant come close to The Wire.

but if u wanna check out another outstanding series that will keep u comin back, check out a show called Brotherhood on Showtime. its about a group of irish gangsters on the eastcoast. its very violent and has excellent writing like the Sopranos did back in the day

Jan 30, 2006
there was good and bad things about season 2
but season 1 pulled me in like one of them fiens lolll(not that serious tho)
season 3 was the best to me because of the war
season 4 was the realest on whats goin on right now wit kids

i seen some season 5 vids and their getting more "realer"
addin the media in the picture and thats really happening

(look at the muslim bakerey in oakland (RIP) )

but yea the wire one of the best shows on tv