Yall make me sicc!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 22, 2002
www.myspace.com
Feel like this the babysitter club forum or something, Lynch starts posting again and some yall faggots just argue and make the whole site look unproffessional...Someone post some bout NECRO (yes indeed one of the hardest rappers from anywhere period) and yall diss him, go listen to necro and shut up, even if you dont feel it you CANT hate on him for it.....
Clean up yalls act or ima start banning cats...

CURBIE FUCCIT

May 8, 2002
Re: for real

calipimpin247 said:
bunch of yall are sum real faggets
You've been posting some stupid shit yourself, talking all this "i don't care if i get banned" and "i can hack back on." Why don't u contribute something instead of riding the Perrenial Divide?

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

ABSOLUTLY @CURBIE
AY NIGGA SAME ON THE WCM BOARD NIGGA MUH FUCCAZ PLAYIN IT OFF AS A JOKE N SHIT
I FEEL U TO THE FULLEST ON IT HOMEBOY
MATTER FACT BEFORE I READ THAT POST ME AND MY NIGGA RICO WAS JUST SPEAKIN ON HOW MUH FUCCAZ ARGUIN WITH LYNCH AFTER THAT FOOL GAVE HIS TIME U KNOW
NIGGAS NEED TO WISE UP N STOP ACTIN LIKE NINTENDO GEEK'S
MAYN U AND VAMPS TOO SHOULD BAN EVERY LAST PUTO THAT GIVE THAT NIGGA BEEF
SHIT MAKE IT LOOK LIKE A FONE BANGIN PLAYGROUND N LYNCH GUNNA FEEL THE SAME WAY AND NOT POST ON HERE
REAL CHOP
PEACE

May 13, 2002
TJ Rapist said:
I never dissed Necro, we dissed the guy for posting a necro topic in every forum except for the ones they belong in.
he posted it in every forum talkin about necro is better this this guy and that guy ect..

Apr 26, 2002
nerco sucks. im sorry but he just is a gimmick rapper like ICP.

ban me if you want curbie since you put down the money for the site but i think he fucking sucks. and for the record....this is the 1st time i've mentioned nerco.