Ya'll know Master P's best song is...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
I don't know how much love I'm going to get on this but my favorites are:

"211" off The Ghetto's Tryin to Kill Me
"Smokin Green" Master P solo on Tru 2 Da Game

Both fuckin classics in my opinion

Feb 14, 2004
" I Got That Cream " - from The Substitute part 1 soundtrack. that's a tight ass track. there are so many tight Master P kuts, but that one got to be my favoritest

Jan 6, 2006
oh shit does any one have "I Got That Cream" from the substitute soundtrack?? and also does anyone have "BANG EM UP" by TRU from the substitute soundtrack??? could someone pleeze post those 2songs??? i NEED THOSE CLASSICS!!!!!

favorite mp song of all time: "BREAK EM OFF SOMETHING" W/ UGK!!!!
pimp c & mo b dicks beat. the beginning lyrics by P were unforgetable to this day: "HUSTLA, BALLA, GANGSTA, CAP PILLA/ WHO I BE? YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD DRUG DEALEA!!!!!"

Feb 14, 2004
mrkmaidog said:
oh shit does any one have "I Got That Cream" from the substitute soundtrack?? and also does anyone have "BANG EM UP" by TRU from the substitute soundtrack??? could someone pleeze post those 2songs??? i NEED THOSE CLASSICS!!!!![/B]
yeah homer i got the whole soundtrack on my computer. you want yousendit? or megaupload? or wha? i don't know what a good one is.