Ya'll heard the new Mac Dre Album... Mac Dre Presents...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 11, 2002
I just copped his new album when i was in Eureka last week. It's called Mac Dre presents...Mac Dammit Man & Friends. It's featurin hella folks. It is better than some of his past attempts but it can get a bit tiring. Some of the beats sound a lot alike but there are a good amount of good tracks.

M

MrFreeze

he stole 2 beats from my boy Deviant and put his managers name for the credit. some shady ass shit.

Apr 25, 2002
HA. That's fucked. What track #'s did your homie make. Wasn't Syko talkin' about he got credit for some beats that he didn't do. I'm pretty sure he ain't Mac Dre's manager but, shit still sounds faulty.

:dead:

M

MrFreeze

youll have to get at Deviant to tell you which songs they are cuz i only heard that mac dre like once and i forget which # they were, but he came way faulty! he tried to make like he was bein coo with him then his album drops with Deviants beats and mac dres managers name for the credits. then they STILL wanna play like its all good and there gonna take care of him so he wont have to take them to court. ill never buy anything he puts out anywayz cuz i dont like him but now im tellin folks not to buy his shit too cuz thats down right dirty how he did my boy.

M

MrFreeze

$LUCKY LUCIANO$ said:
^Well at least you know the beats sucked anyways

I didnt like anything on that CD

It was cool at first but I wanna smash that shit now
wanna hear the funniest part? he stole beats that werent even mixed down, AND USED THEM WITHOUT FIXIN THEM! and deviants beats dont suck playa even if you didnt like them he still got skillz.