Yall feelin the new F.A.B/Frontline Political type style?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 1, 2005
I noticed that Mistah F.A.B and Frontline have changed their style a lot. A lot of the songs on both of their new albums have a lot of political/real shit to speak about. Personally, I think more rappers need to be like this and spit about the real shit instead of what EVEY rapper raps about.. Money, Girls, etc. Yall feelin that new style?

Oct 28, 2003
i think its a Great look if its not a contradiction to what they have been standing for. Frontline albums always have political themes...they just happen to know how to make singles.

Feb 16, 2006
www.thebayisback.com
I say artists just need to make music that they feel...whatever is actually real to them. Not everyone thinks about politics...so if that aint you...don't try to make political songs. If you're not gangsta, don't make those kind of songs.

But yeah...I think there's a time and place for songs with all kinds of content...including political topics.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
too much politics is overkill, its the reason that I can't listen to immortal technique

but I do like when foos change up their shit as long as its in good taste

yes

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
style aint changed every album you go toward somthing fresh!!!!!
You see the difference between "Son Of a Pimp" to "Da BayDestrian" alot has changed its just a fresh idea thats whats its always about in the industry you half to mold yourself to the new and out with the old but still keeping orginallity they really didnt change its just they are on some mellow type tracks with a message

thats it

Oct 31, 2003
I want to hear more artist take a stand on something more than what they can pay for or rob a nigga for. I thought the Frontline did a good job with their album and there whole musical idenity. Fab kinda went to goofy to try to bring it back to the issues. He was promoting foolishness for the past few years and making money programing kids with the idea of dumb is cool.