Yahoo Fantasy FB Stat Tracker

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
There was an ad a few weeks back to sign up at the Coke Rewards website and they'd email you a free code, but I think it's over. Other than that, there is no way that I have ever found.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
that sucks, I hate having to wait until monday to see points.....at least with espn they showed it after the game was thru

Aug 7, 2003
you can always add up your stats by hand. its not really that hard. 3 points for a fg, 1 piont for every 10 yards rushed or received, 6 points a td, 1 point every 25 yards passing, etc.

Feb 22, 2006
i think you can also just have your screen on my team, and during the games continuously refresh the page and it will add the points for you, i know this worked before, but maybe not in the newer update yahoo ff. i know you could last year or the year before.

but if your in a money league not just a free league, its well worth the 10 dollars for stat tracker. i guarantee it. if you stay at home and watch games and can only get one or two local games this stattracker updates everygame playing play by play and its only about 30 seconds behind the live game.