YA BOY's Brand New Commercial Inside...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 8, 2004
Damn that shit is nice! i like how the video is on his shirt. and god damn that track is hot they are playing. i really gotta buy that shit.

So now that done deal is now deal done ent. are they gonna change their website? and whats the new logo(if you got one yet)?

Feb 12, 2004
PROPS DEAL DONE, DONE DEAL WHATEVER THE FUCK!! FINALLY SOME QUALITY VIDEO SHIT OUT FOR THE WORLD TO SEE. IF YOU REALLY WANNA MAKE MOVES U GOTTA PUT A LIL MONEY/EFFORT INTO UR SHIT AND I SEE DD IS SERIOUS BOUT IT!! RIGHT ON YA BOY U KNOW IMA PICK UP THE ALBUM.

Apr 5, 2005
They should have used a song with a catchier melody. If I never heard of Ya Boy and seen that commercial with the current song that's playing, I wouldn't give him a listen at all. The song is koo, but it's not a song that would get people interested in buying his album. They should have used "Turf to the Club" or "Fly as Me". Just my 2 cents though

Jul 11, 2005
UPSTATE NICCA said:
check out his commercial. I heard this shyt is gonna be runnin' on BET very soon. Hope this albums puts the bay back on primetime TV.

http://donedealent.net/video/yaboycommercial.wmv
LOL yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah a commercial is really going to blow the bay up!!!! THey dont have major backing they aint doing anytjhing outside the bay.

p.s. i love quinns music just schoolin these overhyped kids.

Mar 6, 2005
tjcrook said:
LOL yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah a commercial is really going to blow the bay up!!!! THey dont have major backing they aint doing anytjhing outside the bay.

Get the fuck otta here. And then U go say P.S. "I luv Quinn's music" so U wouldnt sound like a hata. Punk ass nigga. Unlike you, I have hope and faith on Done Deal and I really think Ya Boy gots what it takes to cross his music to the mainstream.

Jul 7, 2005
this shits gonna be fire, if u really support his shit go see him at the instores in rasputins heres the schedule: aug 25th 5pm @ campbell, aug 26th 5pm @ pleasant hill, aug 30th 5pm @ berkeley.......... support ya boy!

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
tjcrook said:

actually to school you if im not mistakin the distrobution company is through Universal..some people just got to hate....

with a commercial on 106 and Park....thats big time Deal Done do ya thang.....support this music everyone....out on TUESDAY.....oh boy!