YA BOY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2004
can i get it off you?

SCOCIOUS said:
i mean i had the mp3 since they first started playin the song on kmel

Whewre did you get it from? I tried to download it but I didnt get 1 search result when i put in 16s or ya boy. Is there a way that I can get it from you? I also want that lookin at you remix.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
hey, is that Mind Motion mixtape tight? i've been waitin to cop it, since i heard a song from that mixtape that Mind Motion played one morning...it was Quinn rappin over the "In the Club" beat...anyway, is it worth coppin?

Apr 7, 2004
DubbC415 said:
hey, is that Mind Motion mixtape tight? i've been waitin to cop it, since i heard a song from that mixtape that Mind Motion played one morning...it was Quinn rappin over the "In the Club" beat...anyway, is it worth coppin?
are you talking about that some from a while back where it went like "her ein the bay the yay we dont play" say Hey. and it was over the in the club beat? damn i was tryin to get that song for so long but dint no one know what I was talkin about when I told em about it.